Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter Solstice 2009
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. The Adventures Of Miu and Alu.. [mini story]
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:54 pm Reply with quote        
The 21st day of the 12th month of year twenty eight thousand and five.

Reports are coming in of a severe blizzard in the Northern provinces of Midorea, reaching all the way up to the North pole.

"Another winter Solstice is here, but almost no one is celebrating this year. That's no surprise though, since it seems like the only ones who still see any significance in it are the Ice Dragons."
Miu, quietly thinking to herself sighs and continues setting out new items in her store until the calm atmosphere is interrupted by a frantic Alu.

"Miu!" Alu yells, busting through the boutique's doors.
"You won't believe what I just found!"

"What is it this time?" Miu says in a disinterested tone.

"Well.. I was putting on my jacket when this fell out of one the pockets! I must have forgotten about it."
Alu hurriedly pulls out a small sheet of paper and shows it to Miu.
The note reads:

"Dear Midoreans,

On behalf of the Ice Dragons, we would like to invite you to our annual Winter Solstice Ball. After a long discussion with the elders, we have decided to open our city to you as a token of our gratitude for your help in retrieving the stolen ice crystals.
We will be hosting this ball from the 21st-31st,
Attached is a map on how to get to our city, and we hope to see you there.

Sincerely,
Farfalla Hielo
Queen of the Ice Dragons"

Placing the note back into his pocket, Alu begins to speak.
"Well, can we go Miu?"

Miu sighs.
"The ball starts today. How do you expect us to get all the way to the North Pole in time? That's a 12 day journey you know."

"Ahh..! Umm. Well... How long would it take to get there by plane?" Alu says, in a slightly optimistic tone.

"Probably 2 days, since we'll need to rest and refuel in one of the Northern Provinces. But how are we suppose to find someone who would be willing to fly in a blizzard?"

Alu begins to speak when he is interrupted by someone entering the store.

To be continued...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.