Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / All Hallows' Eve 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Halloween Roleplay '09 - The Underground Lake - NEW PRIZES
Urboros

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:00 pm Reply with quote        
Rhee checked out the lake the source for the odd glow. She found flick and scooped him up he was clinging to a glowing crystal. Rhee didn't bother with it since most dragons like horading things flick was entitled to the keep the glowing rock. She just wanted to leave the damp place. Her coat was sticking up already.

Maeve

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:10 pm Reply with quote        
Maeve simply made a small head sign to show she agreed with Irenia. She watched as the other swam back, making sure she was almost at the shore before she got down in the lake herself. She whisper a couple word, making sure her breath spell was still active, and taking the ice pick in her hand, she added a little thing, making the tool suddenly glow with a pale red light. "Will go faster like that," she said to herself before diving once more.

She swam quickly to the ice barrier and, making sure no one was around, she started to hit it with the pick. Soon a small crack formed, getting bigger with each new hit. Might go quicker than I thought. I hope Irenia is doing fine, Maeve started to wonder as she hit the ice once more.

Urboros

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:21 am Reply with quote        
Rhee watched for a while as people swam under the water to break what looked like ice. she looked over the people till she gathered enough infomation on the stratigy. She paced around the lake looking for a spot to jump in her coat was already pretty soggy, and it peeved her off that she didn't even get to swim. Damp coat.

She found a spot and plunged in swiming was the easiest part, so was the diving being so heavy had its advantages. Oh and the extra set of lungs, also had an anvantage, she could rebreath her last breath for a while. Rhee came to the icey stuff under the water she glided up to another swimmer making sure to keep a distance. Then she started to kick the ice barrier with her hooves

BubbleTrouble

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:07 pm Reply with quote        
Vivien sighed looking at the crystal pile. She sat down beside them and stretched a little. "I wonder if we'll ever get out of here," she lifted up another few crystals and knocked them against one another gently. "Beh, wonder where my cake is at." She threw the crystals gently back onto their pile.

MelancholyMelody~ wrote:
'Sup? 'S goin' diddly-down in DA HOOD, YO?
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:42 pm Reply with quote        
Melody sat down beside Vivien and joined her in the tapping of crystals. "Well, it's certainly been an interesting Halloween so far... Hey! If we die down here, my friend Dauth will have to come by! Shame...it'll be too late then... Unless someone else dies first."

She looked shiftily around the room. "We...probably shouldn't kill anyone... Unless we get hungry. Which may be soon."

A long moment passed by. "What an odd tone to leave things on. Hm."

Another long moment went by. "I feel very "Peanuts" all of a sudden. Is that just me?" She glanced to Vivien who shrugged, then turned back to staring off into space. She paused, then spoke softly. "Good grief."

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
lyte

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:41 pm Reply with quote        
Irenia waited for a moment, then shrugged her shoulders and sat down next to her bag. Maybe I should just wait here for a little while she thought It couldn't hurt.... Unconsciously, she began to hum along to Dresden's melody, then sing. A song that had no words flowed out of her mouth, beauty in itself beyond measure. Small lights, some called them faeries, congregated around her, listening to the song coming from the two in front of them. It became quite loud, still going unnoticed by the singers. Suddenly, Irenia broke out of her trance. "Oh, no..." she muttered. "I can't let this happen again. I can't!" She leaped back into the water, swimming vigorously back to Maeve. "Mae-Maeve! I've come back to help. You can go back for a little while, if you want. I need some work to calm me down. O.k.?