Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / All Hallows' Eve 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Costume Party! (READ FIRST POST)
Samnis

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:47 pm Reply with quote        
Is it to late to enter this contest?
pyrakitt

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:48 pm Reply with quote        
Hmmm, any clue if what element we chose at the beginning has a factor? Like if I picked Metal, was using a Metal elemental weapon and was battling something of the Wind element? Would it do more then if it was just a Metal weapon vs a Wind element?

Sorry for the thousand questions, this system intrigues me so I end up discussing it with anyone that doesn't change the topic or run away. Sweat

Adanoi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:52 pm Reply with quote        
Samnis: Yeah

Pyrakitt: I dont really know, if you're really curious you can ask Scriblez, the battle system is basically her baby, and she would know more about it than anyone (maybe excluding Cat)

My own personal lap-warmer (aka kitten)
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:03 pm Reply with quote        
Samnis wrote:
Is it to late to enter this contest?
I know. I had the same feeling...

nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quote        
*pokes neo* XP

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:55 pm Reply with quote        
*pokes thread* You still alive, amigo? ....

Yay, Secret Saturdays is on now. Hopefully they'll do a recap so I can figure out what I missed.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25