Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / All Hallows' Eve 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. S P O O K Y -- ; Pg prizes & Contests! COME NAO
pyrakitt

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:52 am Reply with quote        
I'm tired, but that's because I was up till four in the morning keeping a friend of mine company when his baby wouldn't go to sleep. Then I got woken up at nine... *yawns* Actually I just finished in the battle arena I think I'm going to bed. See you all bright and early tommarow.
laniparis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:09 am Reply with quote        
Aww poor you

I hope you get a good

Nights Sleep

I was Goosed
pyrakitt

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:40 am Reply with quote        
So that hope of a good nights sleep...yeah didn't happen. Embarrassed
I blame the lack of sleep that killed my common sense. I got all dressed up in my avatar contest entry while my mom was still home so she could help me get into it as well as take the pictures. And forgot the sign with my username.

<---epic failure. *hangs head in shame*

I'm really considering leaving the puppy in her crate where she can't get into anything and taking a nap before attempting the costume thing again.

star2000shadow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:48 am Reply with quote        
awww.. poor puppy..heck poor you.. i know i've locked my sisters dog up for little 'nap' extrusions while she was here. It reinforced my 'I shall NEVER OWN A DOG' attitude. their cute to help care for when they go HOME.. but suck when their stuck in your house ..

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:13 am Reply with quote        
She ended up spending four hours in her crate anyways since dad and I went out to the observatory till two in the morning. It was a fantastically clear night. There was even a small meteor shower! I saw at least twenty-five of them. One of them left a wide trail of pixie dust right through Orion. Happy
I'm paying for it now by sleeping in too late, a headeche and my shoulders aching from swinging the telescope around but it was well worth it.

Vidd187

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:34 pm Reply with quote        
"?" how does one get the ink bottle?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:39 pm Reply with quote        
It's quite easy. All you have to do is go to the announcements and post in the thread about the event closing with a final gift. Just ask Cat for it. You can also request one on your mule.
Vidd187

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:18 pm Reply with quote        
Thank you

Mule?? whatsathat?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quote        
Mule is what a lot of people call secondary accounts on avatar sites.
Vidd187

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:02 pm Reply with quote        
I only got this one