Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Poll Forum
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Poll 14

Should the lower Deity hair(comes with the Lower Deity Guise) come in all hair colors?
Yes
91%
 91%  [ 62 ]
No
8%
 8%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 68

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:52 pm Reply with quote        
Should the lower Deity hair(comes with the Lower Deity Guise) come in all hair colors?

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:44 pm Reply with quote        
I hope I was allowed to cast my vote. </3

I voted no because the item is "special" and it would break the color scheme; having the hair come in all colors would be like having the fur on the True Form of the Deities in all colors.

Keeglatte

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:43 pm Reply with quote        
Sorry for going against a moderators vote, but I voted yes, because some people like different colors with their clothes, and like to match a bit. But you did have a very good reason for voting no!

[img]http://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/cards/27-12-2009/f3a02cda1b16c296cdf683bb707b30d8.png/img]
My computer was restarted, sorry for not posting!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:53 pm Reply with quote        
XD Don't worry about disagreeing with me. ;D We all have our own opinions and you shouldn't be afraid to voice yours.

I do understand your point though. :3

Maeve

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:05 am Reply with quote        
I voted yes, though I don't think it should be available in "all" colors. I just think it would be nice to have it in both blue and green, since those are the colors of Midorea. I know the lower deity stuff is usually only pale blue, but I think having a pale green version would be a nice add-on.

On the rest though, I agree with Chu. I mean, special items don't need to come in all colors, unless you're willing to do the same for the fur of the deity form, or for the details of other relics.

Rei Ann

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:59 pm Reply with quote        
I saw yes, it's a hair, which means people are gonna want it in different colors not everyone wants to wear it the same color especially if the really like the hair.
Squid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:13 pm Reply with quote        
    My first reaction was YES MORE COLORS but before I actually clicked it, something else inside of me was like ''Wait a tic...''

It is a special item, meant to go with a specific look. Perhaps it would be better after all to keep it in the default color only...

Sanzoskitten

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:12 pm Reply with quote        
How about something in between, a LIMITED number of colors but with a little choice?
I'd love for a pale green and a pale pink to be avilable, it would make subtle but nice variation between them.
and when I say PALE pink, I mean pale pink. Not this super bright pink so many of the items seem to be in. :/
Something that will still work with the rest of the outfit but still leave people their differences they crave! Smile

Also, looking to trade gold for MANY things!
Sales Thread: http://midorea.com/viewtopic.php?t=7770
Art Sales Thread: http://midorea.com/viewtopic.php?p=321656#321656
Raven-Hollow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:06 pm Reply with quote        
I voted yes... but reading through the comments gave me an idea.

You could sell dyes or 'tail-falls' in the shops; that way it wouldn't take away from the specialness of the item, but folks could still change it if they wanted by buying another item to go 'on-top' of the original.

Rai & Rae 1X1 RP
Chere and Rose

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:41 pm Reply with quote        
I voted "yes" But only because I think that particular hairstyle would look great on our avatars and I also understand why people might say "no" since the hair is part of a special set of items.

I was thinking that you could sell the hairstyle or something similar to it separately in different colours.
(Pale green would be AWESOME)
[/center]

Boredom Chat <<Page Contest
heyy13

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:51 pm Reply with quote        
Sanzoskitten wrote:
How about something in between, a LIMITED number of colors but with a little choice?
I'd love for a pale green and a pale pink to be avilable, it would make subtle but nice variation between them.
and when I say PALE pink, I mean pale pink. Not this super bright pink so many of the items seem to be in. :/
Something that will still work with the rest of the outfit but still leave people their differences they crave! Smile

I couldn't have said it better.

By Kaishi who is just the love. Seriously. <3
Vickicat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:53 am Reply with quote        
I think colors are a good thing, so yes.