Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Party Room 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. TS Easel[Art Freebies] Special Offer for Staff!
Kira Bella

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:21 pm Reply with quote        
Lol. I only ordered B.W though didn't I? Shocked

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
Raezarin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:49 pm Reply with quote        
Yes, but that just means that I'm only going to work in black (and white, I suppose...). I don't normally do black and white art that isn't lineart so my style's still changing. Lux-vertas' art was more lineart than b&w, when I drew it I was focusing on keeping the lines clean. In my opinion b&w art still has the depth of coloured art, except without the hue variety(basing this off my pen sketches during class, which are all monochrome)

Bah. I'm working on making it prettier. There we go.

We'll see how things go after I've done a few more freebies.

Edit: I'm just going to make life harder for myself, aren't I? Lol...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:07 am Reply with quote        
Raezarin - I totally understnad what you're saying. Been drawing like that all day. XP
As for the constantly changing French, why? And how would you hear about these updates? but then again, the english language does the same thing. Old English is much different than nowadays language. Our "polite" speech is more casual than Old English's casual was. XD

Maeve

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:07 am Reply with quote        
Raezarin wrote:
You're learning English? Or learned it Confused ? You write very well.

Learned it. My native language is French, and I started learning English when I was 9-10 years old, because school forced us too. And thanks Bouncy Heart

As for constantly changing French, I think the last updates was to take out some of the stuff people were always making mistakes on (some accents on î, finals of certain words in plural forms, etc.), which is pretty stupid... As for how you would hear about the updates, well, there's certain organisations created to promote French and such, or otherwise TV will probably talk about it someday (that is French/ French-Canadian TV).

I just remember that the last updates were so stupid that no editors wanted to make a book teaching the new grammar, because people who had learned the old would had thought it was full of mistakes... So now in school, you can write the old or new way and the teachers can't say your wrong. Big Grin

Vidd187

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:47 pm Reply with quote        
where are you from Maeve??

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:52 pm Reply with quote        
Some random little town in Quebec, Canada. Oh Mai

Vidd187

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:16 pm Reply with quote        
thats what I thought but thought Id ask