Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Party Room 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Chu's Corner
neomattlac

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:34 pm Reply with quote        
You reminded me that I need to start filling out applications for transfer for next fall! I hate applications... T_T

Maverik

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:35 pm Reply with quote        
Well, the first year is general stuff, but I'll choose my specialization when I transfer to the university.

I'm thinking of doing electrical, since it seems to be one of the more prospective engineering alternatives.

And you should work on your applications now. =o Better to do it early than late.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:37 pm Reply with quote        
I know. Especially since one of the colleges I plan on applying to is an honors college. I don't care about that, just that its 5 minutes from home, and I know the college pretty well. If only I had met the dean and all of those people...

Maverik

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:07 pm Reply with quote        
Does the college have a form of early admission or something? o-o

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:14 pm Reply with quote        
Yes. Its already past, believe it or not. It was Oct. 6, I believe...

Maverik

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:15 pm Reply with quote        
Ouch... really? I remember my college wasn't until February or something like that.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:20 pm Reply with quote        
I know, but I really wanna get in so I need to get all my stuff together and $70. Its $50 to apply and $5 to get my official transcript sent. Can't remember what the other 15 was for...

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:23 am Reply with quote        
._. Sorry I haven't been on. As expected, I have lots of school work to do, and today I have to go to Fright Fest with my family.

Maverik

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:43 am Reply with quote        
Aww, don't be sorry, Chu. x3 We understand that you've been busy. :: Pokes ::
Sounds like you finally got most of it out of the way, though. ^^ Have fun at Fright Fest.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:55 pm Reply with quote        
Mostly. ^^; I just finished up two essays, so now I have a third one, I have to read (I think) three or four articles and write some stuff on one of them, and do about four of those number crossword thingies.

Sorry for not replying to your message by the way. D: I completely forgot.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23