Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Fun n' Games Theme Park
Pepperdragon

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:15 pm Reply with quote        
So for this one you make up a fake memory of an interaction with the person above you.

For example: So me and invisiperson once went to the amusement park and shot balloons with darts. Since i have better aim then invisiperson i won a giant panda. After that we went to the laser tag but got in trouble by the security for trying to smuggle the guns out of the area. Desperate to have the guns because we needed them for our secret operation we booked it out of there with security hot on our heels.... and so on a so forth!

^_^ If you can think of a memory you are welcome to continue from the person above.

annnnnnnnnnnd GO!
Megan

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:20 am Reply with quote        
I remember those good ol' times with Pepperdragon. Great, great times. We went to the park, and then some woman came and took my pickle. She took my spicy pickle, and then she rolled it in some cheese. I was like, "Oh, nawwww. You didn't just do that." But both Pepperdragon and I knew that she did.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:28 pm Reply with quote        
remember when we used to go to ballroom dance lessons together? haha. It was great. We wouldn't win any awards though because we are not that great. I think we should try it again some time.
sychobunny

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:52 pm Reply with quote        
We once went to the ren fair, and someone shouted "hey look! someone dressed up as a fairy!" And Trans said "Dressed up?! This is for realz-yo!" And started beating them over the head with a nearby sword. And then we got kicked out, but not before I gave a mean right-hook to a "knight!" Ahh, good times- good times. Cool

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:22 pm Reply with quote        
Remember when we use to go and hunt the demons that came and attacked out villiage. you really showed them how to fight. with your horns you jabbed soo many. good memories Smile Smile Smile
Kasumi Ocada

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:29 pm Reply with quote        
Remember when I grafted that stick onto your arm? It was a gardening accident, to be sure, but it was great when you could claim to be a treant! >.<

Most wanted item:
Baby Ghost!
glimpse

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:09 pm Reply with quote        
Oh my gosh Kasumi remember when that kid made fun of you because you had fangs and skin that was so pale it sparkled? Mannn, I beat him up SO BADLY he got taken to the hospital and I got arrested for ASSAULT! Hahaha, good times! Goooood times.

I'm writing this from the courthouse, btw. Please pay my bail. Bouncy Heart

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Check back after the event for

The First Ever Naked Day Celebration!
Maverik

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:29 pm Reply with quote        
I'm disappointed in you, Glimpse. Larceny, arson, and now assault?

You used to be a good little girl. Remember those days when you'd run around just joking about committing crimes. You'd tell that old lady down the street that you'd mug her, but when she lost her purse that one day, you were the first to help her try and find it.

You always had to be the good person. When me and Ninja had found matches from wherever we stole them, you'd always lecture us and confiscate them, returning them to adults and getting us in trouble.

Sure, it may seem like long ago, and when I look at you now, I can't help but agree. What happened, Glimpse? Where did you go wrong? How did you fall so far.

In the past, I was proud to have known you. Now, whenever I see your name in the newspapers, all I can do is hang my head in shame...

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:51 pm Reply with quote        
As if you have any room to talk about other people, Averiichian.

We both know what we all used to get into. Remember when we beat up that ten year old? I mean, I know we were both still sorta drunk, but still. And all the roberies to satisfy your smoking, my alcoholism?

Our group, minus Glimpse, was always thought of as those scary kids with tatoos, remember? So don't go lecturing Glimpse.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Maverik

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:12 pm Reply with quote        
Ace, I'm lecturing Glimpse because I know that we were bad. Don't you understand how far she's gone?

Sure, our smoking and drinking was bad, especially considering our age. I even remember that one time you played a lost little girl to lower the guard of some guy with a beer, before kicking him down, putting the drink in your backpack, and yelling "Rape!' everywhere. And we weren't even in the usual part of town, so no one knew about you. Poor guy was arrested on sight.

And I know I wasn't that great either. Our sprees usually consisted of me haphazardly going around with a "toy" switchblade. I don't even remember where I got it...

All that aside, though, can't you see how severe it is because I'm lecturing her? =o

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:04 am Reply with quote        
Remember when I moved out of town and lost contact with you both? Years went by, and NEITHER OF YOU CALLED ME. I know it's quite the distance, but STILL. How hard is it to answer a postcard?

And Maverick. You got the switchblade from me, remember? I said "use it in self defense" because I knew all the shenanigans you guys got into. LITTLE DID I KNOW YOU'D USE IT FOR EVIL.

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Check back after the event for

The First Ever Naked Day Celebration!
Maverik

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:03 pm Reply with quote        
It's not our fault that everything that was sent to us was screened and discarded.

Well, I guess it's kind of our fault, but still...

Was that really all that did it for you? I mean, you lost contact with us, a lowly group of punks. From any other person's point of view, that should've helped you, since you wouldn't be near our corrupt influence.

And yet, this happens. This isn't like the time where we stopped talking for a week to get a reaction. I mean, the only thing you ended up doing then was being all depressed, and guilt tripped us back into speaking again.

This is much worse than that. What exactly happened to you?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:16 pm Reply with quote        
Hey Maverik! Remember me? We used to hang out together at the park. There was that tree I would climb up to try and jump at you as you flew in the sky with your tiny wings! I was still just a kitten then, but itt's been a looong time since then. But you don't look a day older! I guess it's due to the fact that you're an angel. We had some good times.