Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Midorean Naked Day 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Teh Naked Zone (Come chat, yes?)
Zaeriya

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:01 pm Reply with quote        
Never played either of those FF's, though I have wanted to play FF XII. Money is a bit tight though, so not until I can afford it xD

-had to go Google conch- Ow, good luck with that D:
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:43 pm Reply with quote        
I got Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise for mah burfday. Eet eez cuuuute~
Andandand, I totally need to get my hands on a cheap copy of Assassin's Creed, the original, since I only borrowed it before. Now I have my own Xbox account and can get the achievements. Also, a friend who's been playing it has discovered a way to tackle crazies and beggars into the water. xD
Sounds cruel, but if you've played the game, you'd know it's not. Oh God how it is not.

My dog was being really cute. He was lying on the settee with his head and paw on a cushion and napping. But after I came back downstairs he had moved. ;^;

I would've taken a picture but he hates the camera. He's uber suspicious of it because it can flash. Sometimes I sneak and picture or some video of him when he's not looking though. Kekekekeke~!

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Freshie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:11 pm Reply with quote        
I stopped by Petsmart to to see all the pets (how can I not? :O)
And all the kitties were sleeping. But one was sleeping on its litter box! xD
Like theres the bed and the litter box..the cat chooses the latter. xD
It looked pretty clean so they must of just cleaned it and the cat probably thought it smelt nice. ^^;;

Our cat is currently napping on my legs right now. ^^;;

kaishi
Artist
Artist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:04 pm Reply with quote        
Dawww... kitties X3 I have five of those... but none of them are around right now o_O;; Okay well, one of them is sleeping in a chair over there.
I love looking at all the cuties at Petsmart D: but all the cats I just wanna drag home and love forever! I'm gonna be a crazy cat lady when I'm old.

Oh, and I ended up getting 3 piercings yesterday XD lawlz.

DA Gallery || Tumblr || Art Thread || Check out my art shop!
Freshie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:29 pm Reply with quote        
I'm gonna be a crazy cat lady too! xD

I don't think I need any more piercings. ^^;;

And I may finally have an interview today. >w>
Gah, gotta get ready for it. :P

Vidd187

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:48 pm Reply with quote        
Yay freshie ~happy dance~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:51 pm Reply with quote        
Yay kittens! *u* And good luck Freshie~! Happy

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Freshie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:45 pm Reply with quote        
I went to go do the interview.
Got there and apparently they decided they weren't gonna do any of them today. ;-;
Very pissed right now. :/

MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:14 pm Reply with quote        
That is total bullshit.

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Vidd187

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:18 pm Reply with quote        
What the hell

thats F'ed

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:22 pm Reply with quote        
All that can be said, has been said.

So just know I'm repeating it in my head.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Freshie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:42 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, its not fun since they only do the interviews one day a week, so they're like, come next week.. :/

Vidd187

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:41 pm Reply with quote        
I hate that the last job I got an interview for does it once a month and did not get to me so I have to wait until next month

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:33 pm Reply with quote        
That is total horseshite.

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16