Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Midorean Naked Day 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Teh Naked Zone (Come chat, yes?)
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quote        
NOPE. NO SUNBURN TO MENTION ON ACE.

JUST CAPS. BECAUSE IT'S AN ADDICTION AND I CAN'T HELP IT.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:59 pm Reply with quote        
YOU CAN ACE, I USED TO BE ADDICTED TOO BUT I ADMITTED I HAD A PROBLEM AND I WAS ABLE TO GET HELP AND RECOVER.

OH GOD NO. I FORGOT IT'S CONTAGEOUS FOR FORMER CAPSOHOLICS TO SEE CAPS. OH GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ACE!? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!

NOW I'VE RELAPSED. OH SWEET MERCIFUL CHRIST NO. Oh Mai
I HAVE FIFTEEN WIVES AND TWO-HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-NINE CHILDREN TO FEED. NOW I'LL BE SPENDING ALL MY MONEY ON CAPS.
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:07 pm Reply with quote        
YOU COULD RUN AWAY FROM ALL THOSE PESKY, FOOD-GREEDY PEOPLE AND COME LIVE WITH ME.

IN THE LAND OF ALL CAPS ARE FREEEEE~~~~!!!

BWAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHA!!!
REJOICE IN YOUR RELAPSE, MEL. REJOIOOOIIIICEEE~!!!!!

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Freshie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:12 pm Reply with quote        
*snoozes on a couch*

MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:52 pm Reply with quote        
BUT WHAT IF WE DIE FROM AN OVERDO-- what the hell is that? *looks ar Freshie randomly sleeping on the couch*

o_o

o_o;

o_o;;

0_0;;

*tackles*

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Freshie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:55 pm Reply with quote        
*watches as people come over and starting to take pictures of Mel tackling her*

OMG NAKED TACKLES AND THE PAPARAZZI! :O

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:57 pm Reply with quote        
-naked tackles mel and freshie-

WOOTT!!!

Freshie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:59 pm Reply with quote        
*ish tacked some more*

Tackle party!

*trys to tackle them all back* ^^;;

[Brb, makin' some dinner, while being naked!...maaaybe.]

Zaeriya

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:08 pm Reply with quote        
-wanders through the nekked threads- Ya know. This is pretty handy for the new people around, I can be newd for a reason other than being broke Hai
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:13 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, I would've loved one of these when I joined.

But I joined during the Spring event, so it wasn't very long before I looked like everyone else.

Zaeriya

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:14 pm Reply with quote        
I have this odd habit of joining places JUST after they have a big event Duh
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:16 pm Reply with quote        
Awww... -hugs-

Well, if it makes you feel better, this wasn't the big Summer event. That ended about a week ago.

But at least you joined in time for the afterparty, right?

Zaeriya

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:19 pm Reply with quote        
-hugs- xD
Afterparties are good! Oh wells, at least if it just ended a bit ago the items are still cheap and achievable -nods-
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:24 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, they probably are.

I'm still happy because I recently got an item from the very first event.
I was like this: Hai

Zaeriya

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:30 pm Reply with quote        
Haha I get like that too after waiting ages to get something Happy
Which item was it?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next