Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Midorean Naked Day 2009
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Contest Entries! And a Winners Post!
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:27 pm Reply with quote        
CONTEST ENTRIES!

This post is resevered for entries to the Censorship Contest!

AND HERE THEY ARE!

Oh look it's my poor confused sister. Yes, yes, PM them to me my pretties!

BubbleTrouble wrote:
Username: BubbleTrouble
Entry: Plz to be clickin' dog?
Extra: Am I suppose to PM this to you because I don't think it says that on the form?

So close LUF. So close.
LOL UR FACE wrote:
Username: LOL UR FACE
Entry: http://midorea.com/images/avatar/107.png
Extra: BOHAHAHAHAHAHA first entry ftw?

OMG MOAR ENTRIES! Oh Mai
Lunar wrote:
Username: Lunar
Entry: http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k159/Anime-toye/censor.png
Extra: I know its not particularly original (I had a better one but could not get the items in time) but no-one else has entered it :P so it's original in that sense? :P
(This is my entry for overal nuddie too.. bar the leaves <3 it looks kinda pagan-y. XD)

Rae wrote:
Username: Rae
Entry: Clickkk~~
Extra: The feathers, they cover me~ ;o

No worries, Squid! I'll be editing in your link as soon as you send eet! :3 D'aww.
Squid wrote:
Username: Squid
Entry: http://i32.tinypic.com/mkw2rs.png
Extra: I'm going to be submitting an entry to the writing contest when I get home, which is going to go along with the avatar entry.

If I could art, I'd probably do one there, too. But I can't :c

Miyani-chan wrote:
Username: Miyani-chan
Entry: Woooosh!
Extra: The hair and shoulder part of the cape covers the chest part, and the lotus feathers and the wing part of the sword covers the va-BEEEEEEP!

Weaseldale wrote:
Username: Weasel
Entry: http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/weaseldal/lolsnapshot.jpg
Extra: Because nobody has used this one yet.^^

neomattlac wrote:
Username: Neomattlac
Entry:
Extra: Twisted Evil Time for nookie~nookie! Wink

MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:27 pm Reply with quote        
CONTEST ENTRIES!

This post is resevered for art entries to the Writing/Art Contest!

AND HERE THEY ARE!

Lunar wrote:
Username: Lunar
Entry: http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k159/Anime-toye/strip.jpg

Raezarin wrote:
Username: Raezarin
Entry: this link XD

MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:28 pm Reply with quote        
CONTEST ENTRIES!

This post is resevered for written entries to the Writing/Art Contest!

AND HERE THEY ARE!

It's true, she mentioned she was going to have wearable censor bars in it to me a couple days ago.
Lulz.

BubbleTrouble wrote:
Username: BubbleTrouble

Entry: Guy A walks onto the beach, it's the first official naked day, he waves as he sees his friend Guy B. B walks over slowly sipping from a coconut with a little umbrella in it. A deflated volleyball rolls gently across the sand to A's feet, he looks across the beach at the old volleyball courts that have now been left due to the summer event ending. "So, naked day huh?" he says to his friend.
"Sure is broham!"
"Have you been drinking then?" A says looking to the coconut.
"I'm not drunk!" B scoffs stumbling slightly then falling over the volleyball at their feet. "I'm OK!" he says jumping back up to look at A.
"So the volleyball ran for an extra two days?"
"That's what I hear dude!"
"How did Uro take that? Must have been hard being voted against..."
"They found him passed out naked and drunk in a volleyball court."
"Wow."
"Aw he was just supporting naked day dude, admittedly in his own vomit but-" A waves his hand at B cutting him off. "You know this is the first ever user event right dude?"
"What the hell are you talking about?"
"I dunno!" B shrugs. The two look over to see two girls run by, they have censor bars on. "Dude... shame about those censor bars!"
"What?"
"You can buy them right over there dude." B gestures over to a stall on the beach. "I think you might need one dude..." he looks down at A.
"Right, you people are aware we have nothing right?"
"What the hell are you talking about broham?"
"We have nothing, no badparts, no dinkles, winkles or otherwise."
"...where do babies come from then...?"

The world ends along with this story!

"Great going dude...!"
"...I hate you..."

Extra: For the lulz. I actually came up with the censor bar idea for the story before they came into stock.

Squid wrote:
Username: Squid
Entry: At first, she wasn't causing that much of a scene. No one seemed to notice the girl walking around with the dark skin. Nothing particularly stood out about the girl - she was of average height, and sure the horns were a little weird, and most girls have longer hair - so why would she cause a scene?

Well, mostly because she was walking around completely without so much as a single stitch of clothing to cover her flesh.

At first there was the silent gawking at the girl. She walked with an air of confidence, of strength. Her back straight, her shoulders back, she looked like she could have been a queen, and true, she did wear a crown of leaves on her head. When the giggling began, she took no notice of it, her strides long and full of purpose.

Where she was heading, no one could know. She didn't show any signs of stopping, or slowing down, even when the giggles turned in to angry cries of shock.

It wasn't until she passed by a stand selling lengths of various fabrics was anything done to cover up the nudity. When the man who was selling the fabrics saw her walking by, he knelt down and whispered something to a pair of small dragons, each of them covered in bright blue scales. When he was finished and had stood up, the dragons stretched their wings, becoming airborne.

Before they cleared the stand, they each grabbed a bit of cloth, heading for the naked girl. Chattering angrily, they flew alongside her, the cloth stretched between them, covering up her nakedness.

When this happened, she finally looked around, taking her surroundings, the people, and the dragons and without so much as a sound, she vanished, not even leaving a puff of smoke behind her.

Extra: So. Um. It's about like. She'd rather not be there than be covered up. Nudity is power. Love your body. Et cetera et cetera. I HAVE A POINT.

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
BubbleTrouble

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:39 pm Reply with quote        
*wipes butt on thread*

REVENGE

MelancholyMelody~ wrote:
'Sup? 'S goin' diddly-down in DA HOOD, YO?
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:54 pm Reply with quote        
WTF!

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:44 pm Reply with quote        
CONTEST WINNERS!

CENSORSHIP!
1st place! Lunar!

2nd place! Tie! Weaseldale and Squid!
Bouncy Heart

3rd place! LOL UR FACE!

WRITING/ART!
1st place! BubbleTrouble!
BubbleTrouble wrote:
Guy A walks onto the beach, it's the first official naked day, he waves as he sees his friend Guy B. B walks over slowly sipping from a coconut with a little umbrella in it. A deflated volleyball rolls gently across the sand to A's feet, he looks across the beach at the old volleyball courts that have now been left due to the summer event ending. "So, naked day huh?" he says to his friend.
"Sure is broham!"
"Have you been drinking then?" A says looking to the coconut.
"I'm not drunk!" B scoffs stumbling slightly then falling over the volleyball at their feet. "I'm OK!" he says jumping back up to look at A.
"So the volleyball ran for an extra two days?"
"That's what I hear dude!"
"How did Uro take that? Must have been hard being voted against..."
"They found him passed out naked and drunk in a volleyball court."
"Wow."
"Aw he was just supporting naked day dude, admittedly in his own vomit but-" A waves his hand at B cutting him off. "You know this is the first ever user event right dude?"
"What the hell are you talking about?"
"I dunno!" B shrugs. The two look over to see two girls run by, they have censor bars on. "Dude... shame about those censor bars!"
"What?"
"You can buy them right over there dude." B gestures over to a stall on the beach. "I think you might need one dude..." he looks down at A.
"Right, you people are aware we have nothing right?"
"What the hell are you talking about broham?"
"We have nothing, no badparts, no dinkles, winkles or otherwise."
"...where do babies come from then...?"

The world ends along with this story!

"Great going dude...!"
"...I hate you..."

2nd place! Lunar!
CLICK HERE FOR ENTRY!

3rd place! Tie! Squid and Raezarin!
Squid wrote:
At first, she wasn't causing that much of a scene. No one seemed to notice the girl walking around with the dark skin. Nothing particularly stood out about the girl - she was of average height, and sure the horns were a little weird, and most girls have longer hair - so why would she cause a scene?

Well, mostly because she was walking around completely without so much as a single stitch of clothing to cover her flesh.

At first there was the silent gawking at the girl. She walked with an air of confidence, of strength. Her back straight, her shoulders back, she looked like she could have been a queen, and true, she did wear a crown of leaves on her head. When the giggling began, she took no notice of it, her strides long and full of purpose.

Where she was heading, no one could know. She didn't show any signs of stopping, or slowing down, even when the giggles turned in to angry cries of shock.

It wasn't until she passed by a stand selling lengths of various fabrics was anything done to cover up the nudity. When the man who was selling the fabrics saw her walking by, he knelt down and whispered something to a pair of small dragons, each of them covered in bright blue scales. When he was finished and had stood up, the dragons stretched their wings, becoming airborne.

Before they cleared the stand, they each grabbed a bit of cloth, heading for the naked girl. Chattering angrily, they flew alongside her, the cloth stretched between them, covering up her nakedness.

When this happened, she finally looked around, taking her surroundings, the people, and the dragons and without so much as a sound, she vanished, not even leaving a puff of smoke behind her.

CLICK HERE FOR ENTRY!

ROYAL FAMILY OF NUDITY!
Queen Weaseldale!

King Squid!

And the Royal Princesses Raezarin and Freshie!
Bouncy Heart

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.