Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Summer Tournament 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Design the Snips Salon NPC!
Purochen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:59 am Reply with quote        
wait wait does this mean this contest has ended!? D8 gad dammit! I had my entry almost finished days ago but forgot to post!

ffffffffffffff

Edit!:

Username: Purochen
LINK to entry: Shish Kebab
Other: Former cook and barber of the dieties and other high creatures untill he got kicked out for mixing up his two jobs. He will still, however, make your hair a lust for the eye.

NOTE: This second, hooman entry is only in case fallen dieties aren't allowed for npc's :U

Username: Purochen
LINK to entry: Shish Kebob
Other: He will cut your hair as delicious looking as his more edible dishes ;D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:15 pm Reply with quote        
@Ari&Puro since cat extended the event(the forum is still open I mean) two days this contest is still open through tonight I believe.

Please finish your entry puro!

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:18 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, it looks teh smex!

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10