Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Summer Tournament 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Which is the best~~? n.n

Choose your favorite
Battling Monster in the Battle System
47%
 47%  [ 18 ]
Playing Volleyball
52%
 52%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 38

MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:43 pm Reply with quote        
I think I've gotten more from battling, actually. I've not only raked in a ton of cash, but a ton of items also.

And with that money I could always buy more volleyball items. Twisted Evil

I just love cash too much. And though the battling was the same, getting more items and things from it was nice, and it encouraged me to do it more, as I hadn't in a while.

I think I might have to vote for battling nao. :d

Though I will say the volleyball is winsauce, as it's very unique. Happy

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:59 pm Reply with quote        
The way I look at it is- It's not like battling will go away. We always have the BatSys and you can always make the same amount of cash from it. The only thing that will change after the event ends with the BatSys is that the event drops will no longer be there.

Volleyball is a treat and we will not have the chance to play again until possibly next year.

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
Rei Ann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:26 pm Reply with quote        
Squid wrote:
    It hurts my feelings to think that more people are voting for volley ball and we won't be able to battle extra

:c

xD

Well considering it eaiser to get the battle items and you can get them in one day and can still battle and just not get the event items, volley ball you wn't to be able to do again after the event ends, battle will still be there.
Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:27 pm Reply with quote        
Well the Midoreans have spoken and Volleyball is the winner! =]
You will be able to continue playing volleyball an extra 2 days and then the volleyball tournament will close and the top 10 players will get their prize~
Uro Sebi Khenti
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:30 pm Reply with quote        
Hrmph, well if there were more MEN living in Midorea then I would have won.
But it seems the most populous gender is of the female variety, so of course they would choose a girly sport. Roll Eyes
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:18 pm Reply with quote        
Heeeeey, I'mma girl and I chose battling! D:

Plus getting hit in the face with a volleyball hurts, so it can't be that girly can it? After all, you have to be pretty tough to take a nose-breaking smack in the face, amirite?

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Maeve

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:20 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, grow up Uro! Most people chose volleyball because it was unique to the event, whereas we can fight during all the rest of the year.

Plus, running after lizards and trying to kill them with a volleyball doesn't seem manly to me... nor girly though... just weird, I guess. Laugh

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:28 pm Reply with quote        
I think he's just upset because his pants are so tight. > w>;

MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:34 pm Reply with quote        
Oh snap! Chu just burned Uro, baaaad!

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
kaishi
Artist
Artist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:24 pm Reply with quote        
Well, I voted for battle. XD;; I got kind of obsessed with it, whereas volleyball was a little hard for me.... *shrugs* oh well! poor Uro. *pats*

DA Gallery || Tumblr || Art Thread || Check out my art shop!
Raezarin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:03 pm Reply with quote        
Can we still exchange battlesys stuff for items? because I have a bunch of tiger claws and bee stingers that i'd like to get rid of. Kinda like the lotus event where you stopped earning blooms but you could still exchange the ones you had.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:33 pm Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:

...do you think he can wear pants under something that tight...? *shudders*

MelancholyMelody~ wrote:
'Sup? 'S goin' diddly-down in DA HOOD, YO?
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:21 pm Reply with quote        
BubbleTrouble wrote:
Chu wrote:

You just had to frickin' go there, didn't you?

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
heyy13

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:19 am Reply with quote        
BubbleTrouble wrote:
Chu wrote:

Uro wears no underwear. Thus the lack of panty lines. *strokes zee buttocks* I should know, i made his pants. ;D

By Kaishi who is just the love. Seriously. <3
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:02 pm Reply with quote        
Oh God. This is a world of wrong.

This is why I love Midorea. It can be officially noted that NPCs do not wear underwear.

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2