Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic MelancholyMelody~'s Birthday Countdown EXTRAVAGANZA*!
glimpse

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:06 pm Reply with quote        
Bouncy Heart HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEL Bouncy Heart

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Check back after the event for

The First Ever Naked Day Celebration!
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:18 pm Reply with quote        
It's like unicorns that ejaculate rainbows.

Rainbows that can make dragons pregnant with an egg that hatches and explodes into awesome lollipop candy cane little pony care bear cuddle love super hug magical fairy chocolate sweetie land awesome.

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Yaneci DeNovi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:29 pm Reply with quote        
*pats MelMel* Err, can I call you that?
Anyway, turning 20 ain't bad. As long as you take care of yourself you won't feel any different then as a teen. And, now your only 1 year away from drinking age, if you live in the States, that is.

ava art by Raezarin // pixel art by heyy13
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:32 pm Reply with quote        
D'aww, thanks Yaneci~ And yes, you can call me dat! :3

Oh ho ho, I live in da UK, meaning I can already drink! Twisted Evil

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Yaneci DeNovi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:00 pm Reply with quote        
w00t! Nicknames are fun, and a lot easier then copy + pasting teh name.
You can call me Yane, or Deno, if you want. I've a huge assortment of other nicknames I gathered on Gaia over my many name and account changes.

That's awesome. I always thought having to be 21 before we can drink was stupid. Especially as we can enroll in the military at age 18. Like my auntie says, "If my son's old enough to fight for our country, he's old enough to drink." And I fully agree.

ava art by Raezarin // pixel art by heyy13
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:50 pm Reply with quote        
Happy belated birthday. <33 I'm sorry I couldn't get on yesterday - I had to go shopping (UGGGGGGH) and was with Raz for the first time in ten days.

MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:29 pm Reply with quote        
Lol. Yay~ Nicknames are indeed fun! :3

I know, it's seriously ridiculous. You can even get married before you can drink. So...how the hell does that work? You can't have champagne at your own wedding? Wtfsauce? People are crazy. Neutral

Aww, thanks so much Chu~ Bouncy Heart Don't worry about it being late, I don't mind~ It's nice to have wondrous birthday greetings at all, I never mind if they're late or early or anything! Happy

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
BubbleTrouble

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:00 pm Reply with quote        
I think I ate too much on your birthday, and tomorrow is fish & chip night as well. It's all over for me my friends.

MelancholyMelody~ wrote:
'Sup? 'S goin' diddly-down in DA HOOD, YO?
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:00 pm Reply with quote        
Muahahahahaha.

I shall glady eat your delicious special gluten-free fish 'n chips. Happy

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Miyani-chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:51 pm Reply with quote        
HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY~

Yaaaay~ You're twenty!
Congratulations~~
*clapclapclap*
> u<

hey mang.
I'm Christian! I'm loving it bbycakes.
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:49 pm Reply with quote        
Aww, thank you so much Miyani-chaaaaaan~! Bouncy Heart

Omgz.

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Maverik

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:36 am Reply with quote        
;_; 10 days later. Sorry.

Still... Happy belated birthday, Melancholy!
Err... I guess Melody would've sounded better. Or I could've used Mel, as well... x.x Okay. I sleep nowz.

Regardless, happy 10-days-ago-birthday. =P

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:08 pm Reply with quote        
Maverik wrote:
;_; 10 days later. Sorry.

Still... Happy belated birthday, Melancholy!
Err... I guess Melody would've sounded better. Or I could've used Mel, as well... x.x Okay. I sleep nowz.

Regardless, happy 10-days-ago-birthday. =P

D'aww, it's the thought that counts, and that you'd still want to wish me a happy birfday is so lovely~ Thank you Maverik!

And I am a creature of many names. You may call me anything. Mel, MelMel, MelaMelo, Melody, Melancholy, Melvin, MM, Bomb-diggity-shoo-wop, Laura, Bitchface, the list goes on...

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Maverik

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:48 pm Reply with quote        
Hmm... Bomb-diggity-shoo-wop is a little long, Melancholy is a little long, Melvin seems out of place, MelMel and Mel are essentially the same, MelaMelo's got a nice ring to it, Laura's likely your real name, Bitchface seems even more out of place, MM is too short, Melody may work, and The List Goes On doesn't seem like it fits.

I think I'll settle for Melody or something. =P

At any rate... How be you? ^^

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:25 pm Reply with quote        
I wanna call you bitchfasce.
Just for the fun of it.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.