Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Kira Bella

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:18 pm Reply with quote        
Well, I will be working on Halloween, because I want to, and I dont trick or treat any more (DAMN YOU ALL)

I will be a masked 18th centry lady. I have the gown, and the corset, and my hair will be crimpped and braided. I just need to know if I should go with a black or a white mask. That is all I have left to figure out. xD

Discuss:

- What will YOU be doing on halloween night?
- What will you be dressing up as? Why?
- Do you think I should get pictures of me, looking like a retard?

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
sychobunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:21 pm Reply with quote        
One of my classmate's new band's first gig is Halloween night, so I will be attending that. And then I'm wanting to host, or have my friend host a B-movie night. I'm thinking Ginger Snaps, The Surge, and I don't know what else. More research must be done.
I have no idea if I'm dressing up. :S

And yes, you should definitely get pictures taken!

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:22 pm Reply with quote        
Where do you work?

I'll be at home with my boyfriend if mommy allows it. If not, I'll still be at home, but on the internet. xP Either way, I'll be passing out candy to the cute kiddies and watching movies. I don't want to dress up or anything, but if I happen to find something that strikes me, I may buy it.

And yes, you should take pictures. :'D

Kira Bella

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:31 pm Reply with quote        
Pictors it is then xD

I think I still have to ask permission on the dress. I hope they let me!

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
Merelia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:27 am Reply with quote        
I still don't know what I'll be doing for Halloween. Sadly, my bro is taking off to Massachusetts with his family, so Halloween at his place nearly every year will be canceled this year. I also have no clue if any parties are going on, etc.. I might be stuck indoors this year. D:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:08 pm Reply with quote        
My husband will get to dress up for work. he's going to be Dr. Who alla Tom Baker years. It's taken me five weeks to knit the freaking scarf. Buggers around 22 feet long. I've only got a dozen or so rows left before I bind it off.

Unfortunately I can't dress up for my work. When you work with patients who have alzheimers it kinda regresses their progress when you show up looking like someone else. Sad

LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:16 pm Reply with quote        
I'm making a scandalous princess Daisy(from the Mario series ftw) costume. ^_^

And yes you should take pics, because I'm a pic whore and I love to look at others peoples pictures as well. ;p

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
Arikana

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:23 pm Reply with quote        
      During the day/afternoon: I'll be at school. Then home, working and chatting on Mido. :3

In the evening: at my church, prolly helping with a children's program? Not sure about this yet. ^_^;

I won't be dressing up. I never will and I won't start now. Period.

And, HECK YES! Post pictures of you looking like a doofus plzkthx! XP

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana
fiarra

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:59 pm Reply with quote        
I will be at work for Halloween during the day. And since I work in a lab.... dressing up would be a bad idea. Plus.. I feel like no one else would regardless and I would just look stupid. That's why I will just be dressing up for anime club the night before. And for the Halloween party on Saturday.

Nothing very exciting. One is a cosplay, the other is just my lolita clothes (and thus not really a costume)
juniper_silver

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:59 am Reply with quote        
That sounds like a really fun costume. I'm going as a slutty zombie. Halloween is definitely the best holiday. I'm going trick or treating with my friend and her dog. We'll both be 21, but I don't think anyone will mind. I went last year and no one asked me "aren't you too old for this?" Free candy!