Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Summer Tournament 2009
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Volley Ball? ^^
Jandi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:43 pm Reply with quote        
The game is being weird, it's not letting me send requests to anyone because it says I'm in a game, though, In the game [that is kinda old] it won't let me do my turn ,so...

Anyone want to send me a volley ball request? ^^
-grins-
Happy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:53 pm Reply with quote        
I sent you a challenge. :]

Jandi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:54 pm Reply with quote        
Thanks Chu! ^^
I really want to get all those pretty items they have out for the event >.<! XD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:54 pm Reply with quote        
It won't let you do your turn because it's not actually your turn, or is there something wrong with it? o:

I would send you a challenge but I'm already in one with somebody who isn't online right now. Mad

ode:
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:57 pm Reply with quote        
@LUF: It's a problem a lot of people are having. In most cases two threads are made but you can only play in one. However, after the game ends and you try to send a challenge to someone else, it says you're still playing a game. When you go back and find the duplicate thread and try to take your turn, it says it's not your turn.

@.@ You're basically stuck.

Jandi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:57 pm Reply with quote        
I think theres something wrong with it >.<
It is my turn, it says "Alyssa Serves" but when I click it, it says some weird junk XD LOL :P

Aw, I hate when that happens, though the people usually come back online fast for me.

I hate when I accidentally do that to people too Embarrassed

edit; @Chu: Lol, this stinks D; I guess my mule will be playing games shortly then XD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:59 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, I got online today and had two challenges. D: They were from this morning though, and I haven't been on since about 1:30 or 2:00 AM so I don't know why those people sent them to me.

Jandi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:00 pm Reply with quote        
lol, random requests I guess XD
bleh. I shall be switching to my mule shortly... XD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:03 pm Reply with quote        
I can challenge you again if you want.

Kasumi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:56 pm Reply with quote        
I can send you one later tonight.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.