Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Advanced Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Transcendence

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:12 pm Reply with quote        
"Yes, what a pretty setting this makes"

Tran sat at the bench. What a lovely spot. She looked out at the water. She giggled to her self at Nassii's arm around her.

She leaned her head on his shoulder content. Her blonde hair fell over her face and she sighed.

"Do you have any friends we can meet?" Tran was curious about the people of Nassii's world and she was interested in meeting them.

"Are there any interesting sites that we might visit?"

She smiled as she let her green eyes wander about her at the sights which included the docks and the ground, everything. She wanted to take it all in.

I am looking for art for my character. I will be willing to pay.

On gaia I am xxtaintedlips - I dont go on there much though.
Afanassii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:48 pm Reply with quote        
"Yes, Miss Transcendence. I plan to show you the world while you're with me here. But... I have to warn you that not everyone likes me here." he sighed. "Some dislike me because of my race, others because of my family. Some also dislike me because they're far more interested in me that I am of them." He gave a sort of nervous chuckle. "We'll try to stay away from those people."

A great whirring noise suddenly sprung up in the distance behind the two and Nassii sprung up and pointed at the docks. "Its an airship." he explained, having to speak loudly over the sound of the propellers. "One day I'll take you up on one but not until you've become more acquainted with Converse. Here - " he handed over the goggles that he normally kept on him. "You might want to put these on to keep the dust out of your eyes."

Here's what Afanassii looks like:

Taken; claimed by the great Transcendence.
Transcendence

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:00 pm Reply with quote        
Tran looked up at the flying machine, "My goodness it is like a really large, and loud bird."

She giggled to her self and she put the goggles on. She didnt want to admit it, but the machine scared her a little. The loud noise was not something she was used to.

Tran put her arm around Nassii, "Well, I dont see why anyone wouldnt like you once they got to know you like I know you ."

Tran worried that some of the people that didnt like Nassii would give them a hard time. She didnt want anything to happen to him and she didnt want to have a confrontation between them and anyone else.

Tran looked up at Nassii her eyes shone with happiness.

"If anyone gives us a hard time I will make them regret it! "

She laughed like a little girl.

Afanassii

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:03 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh, I bet you would." Nassii said, rustling her hair a bit. He was smiling, but there was a strange sad look to his eyes. "Well.... things are different here. You'll probably notice after a while. And its not just me...."

He spun 360 and went on, "However, on that note, I should mention that there are a good number of people here that would not like me without even knowing me. In general, my race isn't very popular. However..." he had been speaking to her as if he were a professor with a student. He took a look all about himself. "Converse herself is by far the most progressive city around." A genuine smile crossed his face then, and his eyes danced with happiness.

"So...." he clapped his hands once. "How does food sound to you now, Miss Transcendence?"

Transcendence

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:08 pm Reply with quote        
Tran smiled at Nassii's show of the professional teacher. She linked her arm in his and leaned close to him. She wasn't sure why, but she had an strange desire to be close to him. Her eyes sparkled, like they always did when she was intent on Nassii.

"A meal would be lovely. I am sure, however that you know what is best to eat around here. More than I do anyways."

It was wrong of her to be so close to Nassii, it would only cause problems, she feared, but she couldn't help it. Suddenly she pulled away and stepped back from him a couple feet. Sadness came across her face, but she hid it the best that she could. It wasn't right. Her feelings of affection, or of....desire. Distance was the best way to deal with it. To deal with her emotions, but when she wasn't close to him, she felt empty and incomplete.

Tran folded her hands and wrung them nervously. She decided it was best to also avoid direct eye contact with Nassii, so that he would not notice her feelings and wish to distance himself from her completely. Then she would feel utterly and completely lost. She found she couldnt help it any longer.

Tran's eyes slipped up to Nassii's eyes and lingered there a moment before she moved closer and took his hand. She felt the texture of his hand between her's. After the awkward moment had passed, she smiled again.

"I have little preference about what we eat, anything is fine with me. A good place is all I ask for. A place with good food and drink."

She ran her free hand down her body to straighten her dress.

"I feel so out of place. Maybe at some point some clothes to help me blend in a little more should be in order."

Tran's body tingled with the desire to kiss Nassii and then her heart ached realizing that would probably never happen. Not the way she wanted. Not in a loving way, a way different from friendship or sisterly love. He wasn't capable of it, yet. The only way would be if she waited for him to love her, but there was no telling if he would love her when he had the ability to or not. It hurt her soul, this unrequited love. She couldn't hide it from herself any longer.

Afanassii

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:13 pm Reply with quote        
Afanassii cocked an eye at her strange behavior but did not ask questions of it yet. "I'll take you Rinosso's down the way. They have savory foods and use a lot of tomatoes and garlic. But if that doesn't sound good, we have countless other options." he smiled.

He squeezed her hand reassuringly when she gave it back to him. "We can certainly get you new clothing, though really Converse is the best place to come to when you are new to my world." he averted his gaze from a lady who was standing on the top step of a townhouse smoking; she eyed the two of them suspiciously. "I know how you feel, though. Every time I visit a new place, a part of me is always curious about their new clothing and foods and what-not"

Maeve

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:27 am Reply with quote        
((Sorry Nassii, I kinda forgot about this place and got caught into other projects... But I'm back now!))

Ale reached the entertainers guild she was part of quite quickly. The old building was painted in vibrant colors, probably to attract people who were passing by it, though Ale had always found them a bit too bright and not correctly mixed. She entered the guild, a small bell above the door ringing to announce a newcomer. "Nah, it's just me," she said as the old man behind the counter looked up to see who was coming. Business had been somewhat slow in the last few weeks and it was starting to affect the guild's mood. "So, got any work for me today?" she asked as she walked to the counter, folding her arms and resting them on the top of the surface. The man sighed and looked down on a pile of sheets, passing his hands through them to see if he had anything to give to the young woman. "No, nothing... again," he finally said. "Umm, ok then," Ale said, somewhat sad. She loved to work as entertainer, but it wasn't really rewarding if you didn't have any chance to work...

"See you tomorrow!" she said as she exited the guild. She made a couple steps outside, wondering what she could do of her day. She knew that her friends would met later in some restaurant or bar to celebrate, but she didn't really feel like joining them now. After all, even if her hungover was passed, she was still remembering it, and it wasn't fun. She sighed and decided to walk through the streets until something would catch her interest. She resumed her walk, walking slower than before, looking around at the other people and buildings around her. She had been in Converse for some time now, but she didn't really have any time to explore it like she would have loved to, taking the time to check every corners of the town.

Transcendence

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:07 am Reply with quote        
"Alright Nasii, some food would be lovely. Direct me int the direction you want to do and I will follow."

Tran lifted her head up to the sky and let the breeze blow softly over her skin. It was pleasent here. She looks around and brought in the sites and smells. Everything so melted together. SO many different cultures at once. None were like her own.