Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Poll Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Poll 11

Do you think it is a good idea to allow weapon relics to be used in the battle system?
Yes
82%
 82%  [ 106 ]
No
17%
 17%  [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 129

Sane

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:51 pm Reply with quote        
If so, I hope they don't need repairing.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:11 pm Reply with quote        
I think it would be a good idea. Just to make it fair make them with a limited power supply that recharges over time.
St_Gryphon
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:44 pm Reply with quote        
I would like to see every item have some affect in the game.

It would appeal to more people, those who like to collect items and those who like to play would both want to have all of the items.
gothicMana9
Artist
Artist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:49 pm Reply with quote        
..hmm..
but don't those weapons have a usage number..i mean if u used them 30 times (4 example) they'll disappear from your inventory, right~?

>>logged in at last.. Sweat Sweat Sweat

glimpse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:03 pm Reply with quote        
gothicMana9 wrote:
..hmm..
but don't those weapons have a usage number..i mean if u used them 30 times (4 example) they'll disappear from your inventory, right~?

I'm 90% sure that weapons don't disappear from your inventory. ^^ If they have a duration of 30, you can use it in battle a total of 29 times. After that, it goes back in your inventory as 1/30 and you have to repair it with a repair hammer to get it back up to 30/30 before you can use it in battle again. :O

90% sure, I could be wrong. xD Bouncy Heart

Squid wrote:
It's not as though there aren't expensive weapons in the shop... If you can't afford them, then it's not as though you NEED them to battle, am I right?

Personally I agree with what Squid said there.

The way I see it is if you're paying any real amount of money to get these things, instead of just currency you earn from having fun and participating on the site, it wouldn't hurt for it to have some noticeable oomph. Maybe I worded that wrong. I think I did. Dx

But if it blatantly looks like a weapon, I think it should be used as a weapon. It's not really hard to earn silver here, either if you think about it. People who really want it, and don't want to spend cash on it, can just battle a lot or post a bit to either buy gold from a user or buy the item in the Market Place, yaknow? They might start selling 'em for a higher price, but they'd actually be WORTH a higher price too. :\ I dunno, I think I'm rambling.

tl;dr - I agree that relics that look like weapons should be weapons, even if that means they're a bit harder to obtain.

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Check back after the event for

The First Ever Naked Day Celebration!
LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:26 am Reply with quote        
glimpse wrote:
gothicMana9 wrote:
..hmm..

I'm 90% sure that weapons don't disappear from your inventory. ^^ If they have a duration of 30, you can use it in battle a total of 29 times. After that, it goes back in your inventory as 1/30 and you have to repair it with a repair hammer to get it back up to 30/30 before you can use it in battle again. :O

90% sure, I could be wrong. xD Bouncy Heart

You are correct, they will not disappear from your inventory. :3

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
Vidd187

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:20 pm Reply with quote        
I think Its a good Idea but they should have something special on them like they dont expire or something like that. Though that would be up to you as you all will be useing them not me.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2