Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Advanced Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Like the idea?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 19 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:48 pm Reply with quote        
It wasn't long before Odol had awoken. He yawned widely, rubbing his head a little as he sat up on his bed. Feeling refreshed from his brief nap he stood and pricked up his ears. It was still raining. He grabbed a jacket from his wardrobe and swung it around his shoulders, pulling the hood up as he stepped out of his house.

He proceeded to jump through the trees for a little way before they started to become to smaller and he made his way down to the lower branches before dropping down onto the ground and sprinting through the forest. As he got closer to the edge, where the trees ended and the junkyard began, he heard noise, something other than the rain hitting the huge piles of scrap metal. He slowed his pace and moved more quietly, staying hidden behind the trees, and as he reached the dump, behind the huge hunks of broken down junk that overwhelmed the area.

As he neared the noise he realised it was voices, and cautiously moved closer still to try and catch what was being said. He heard the voice of a boy who at first seemed cheery, only for it to change to stammering. Peering around the corner he caught sight of the person the boy was talking to, along with the large 'X' upon the back of the signature GOS uniform.
"No," he heard the boy shout just before turning to run off. Looking around for something to use as a weapon he found a fairly large piece of broken metal, just the right size to use as a large knife. He took a hold of it and, remaining crouched, flung it around the corner of the broken fridge he was hidden behind, sending it flying through the air. It didn't hit the man - he hadn't planned for it to - but rather shot right beside him and sliced into a sheet of wood a short distance away from him. This would work as a distraction if the younger male wanted to escape, and even if not, the GOS member's attention would be shifted onto Odol himself.

He wondered how long it would take for him to be found. This was going to be fun.

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Maeve

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:27 am Reply with quote        
Kuma looked at the younger guy, ready to run after him if needed, but just as he was beginning to move, something passed beside him and hit a nearby sheet of wood. Turning around to see what it was, Kuma noticed a shaking piece of metal. It was almost like a knife that someone had thrown to him. He turned his head around, looking in the direction the improvised knife could have came from. He was sure he was alone with the young Ex-Hes, and realizing he wasn't was somewhat disturbing to him. After all, he had been trained all his life to be a guard. I should have been more careful, he thought, knowing he could be in a dangerous situation if more Ex-Hes started to show up... Kuma looked at a broken fridge. It was large enough to hide someone, and it was in a good place, tracing a perfect line with the flying metal piece. The thing that had thrown this at him was probably behind it. He took a second to think, wondering what was the best option, enough time for the young Ex-Hes to start to run, or for the thing behind the fridge to do something. Strangely though, Kuma had not drawn his sword to protect himself...

Tsuralin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:58 am Reply with quote        
Tonraq had been sleeping in the little den he'd made when sounds awoke him. He looked around the little hand-clawed hole-in-the-ground, which was just tall enough for him to stand completely and wide enough for him to stretch out fully. It was dark and smelled completely of damp earth. Nothing here had awoken him. He sat up, stretched, and began climbing up the small tunnel that led to the outside world. He shivered a bit as the temperature dropped from the semi-warm humidity the earth kept, to the damp chill of the air.

He popped his head out of the entrance carefully, waiting for his eyes to adjust properly. It wasn't bright by any means, but it was brighter than his pitch black den. Luckily, he'd had the brains to build his den in between the gnarled roots of a dead tree, so neither the entrance, nor he could be spotted unless he made it painfully obvious, or you knew what you were looking for.

His eyes adjusted in time for him to see a piece of metal go flying by someone. There were actually two "someones" there, and apparently a third behind a broken refrigerator. A game! He thought, a smile crossing his lips. I want to play!

He was about to hop out of hiding to join this "game", when he recognized the first person's clothing. GOS! What is he doing here? He hunkered even further down into his den entrance until only his eyes and up were out. He was scared, sure, but he was also intrigued. He would watch until one of two things happened: someone got caught, or he was found.

MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:13 pm Reply with quote        
Odol waited a moment, then heard shifting. The GOS member was looking for where the piece of metal could have come from. He held back a laugh. A sudden rush of mischievous anger coursed through him. He looked from side to side, and upon seeing another place that would be perfect to hide and easy to get to without being seen, he swiftly made his way almost silently in that direction.
The heavy rain still clattering across the dump helped hide any noise he did make, and it made up for the fact that the water had turned the dirt of the ground to mud, which of course would make his footsteps, however dexterous, audible.

Ducking behind a broken down washing machine he smirked, taking a hold of a medium-sized rock and throwing it through the air. It landed a lot closer to the GOS member this time, bouncing off a rusted strip of sheet metal, rattling down a heap of scrap, and finally dropping into the mud a few feet away from him, making a soft squishing sound as it landed in the mud.

Odol snickered quietly to himself, stifling the noise with his hand. Then out of nowhere he was distracted by a small sound. Keeping his guard up he looked around, trying to locate what had made it, but he was unable to. For now he needed to pay attention to the more immediate threat; though he was more of a toy to Odol he was still dangerous, especially if he got the upper hand. He could deal with whatever else was out there as and when it made itself known.

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Tsuralin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:51 pm Reply with quote        
Tonraq swallowed hard as he watched the goings ons. He watched the hidden person come slightly more into view as made a broken washing machine his new hiding place. So it is a game, he thought. Though it seemed like a horribly dangerous game, and not one he really wanted to partake in. He felt his heart sink as he realized that the hidden person had come much closer to his den than he felt comfortable with.

I should leave. I don't know if he means to be coming closer, but I don't want to be anywhere around if that GOS decides to come this way, he decided. He pondered jumping into his den, but felt it a bad idea. The GOS member, if he were to stumble upon it, would probably see the den for what it was, and then he would be done for. No, leaving the area altogether was the best idea.

He flattened himself onto the ground as well as he could as he crawled the rest of the way out of the den entrance. He slowly began to move away from where the action was taking place, making sure to stay safely hidden by the tree roots. He was lucky; as the tree had begun to die, it had tilted just in a way that most of the roots where he had made his den were pulled up. For someone as small as he, it was nothing to shimmy under them on his belly. However, they were not that way all the way around the tree, and he was forced to climb overtop of roots.

He heaved a sigh of relief when he noted that when it was time to climb on top of the roots, the GOS member was obscured from view thanks to the trunk of the tree, which in turn, meant he was out of the GOS member's view as well. He sat on the roots for a moment, catching his breath and trying to calm his shaking, before he stood and leaned against the tree, taking a good look around to make sure he hadn't been discovered.

IndigoButerfly

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:47 am Reply with quote        
Taking the chance Maaka quickly turned and started to run, but sadly he didn't look at where he was running and then tripped over some rock, falling face flat on the ground. He quickly got up on his knees and tried to get the mud from his face. He felt so embarrassed, who knows who saw that and might be thinking that he's the biggest idiot ever. But the biggest problem is now that he can't see clearly because of the mud on his face and the GOS member might catch him if he doesn't hurry up and get the mud off. "why me" he mumbled, taking a clean part of his shirt and wiping off the mud. As soon as he could see again he turned to see where the GOS member was...

((Sorry for the short post and absence ^^; was kind of busy and distracted ^^; ))

Maverik & Me
Maeve's mah mastah Happy
Maeve

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:40 pm Reply with quote        
Kuma was about to go look where the metal piece had came from, when he heard the Ex-hes beside him run... and fall. It was just too good of an opportunity to miss! Kuma quickly turned on himself and ran to catch the little guy, soon putting one of his arm around his torso to prevent him from fleeing. "Don't run! I just want to talk!" he said gently, trying to look as friendly as possible. It wasn't completely true, but Kuma didn't want to hurt anyone if it wasn't necessary. He took his other hand off the guard of his sword and gently wiped some mud out of the face of the Ex-hes he had caught before putting him back on his feet. He still kept his arm around the little guy torso, just in case, but he left him enough room to turn around if he wanted to.

((No prob lol I'm not really better anyway...))

MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:30 pm Reply with quote        
{{Don't worry about it~ :3}}

Odol peeked around the corner of the washing machine, but was angered to see the GOS member was paying more attention to the younger male than him now. He growled a little under his breath and was about to jump out when he swore he heard another noise from the same direction as before.

He peered over to a large tree nearby that was leaning slightly to one side. He looked around for a moment or so, but when nothing made itself obvious to him he decided it was probably just the rain or some small animal and gave up.

He turned to look back to the GOS member, finding he'd helped the other Ex-he up to his feet and wiped away the mud from his face. He snarled a little. He was the one that was supposed to be getting the attention. He stood slowly and took a hold of a fairly large rock, throwing it even closer to the GOS member than before. It make a huge clanking sound as it smacked off a hunk of broken metal before splashing down into the mud right beside his feet. "Heeey!" he called out towards him, jumping up on top of the washer. "And just what the hell do you think you're doing here? This here...is Ex-he land." He smirked.

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart