Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Mothers Day - What are you doing? What did you do?
Lunar

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:18 pm Reply with quote        
British Mothers Day is on a different day to American mother day but it just so happens Americans mothers day falls ON MY MOTHERS birthday hahaha <3

I got her a watch with a blokes bum on it :p

for mothers day though I got her some flowers and arranged them in a vase, we also got in a chinese for dinner Smile

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:21 pm Reply with quote        
My mother lives pretty far from me so I hope to be able to get ahold of her and talk to her on the phone.

Not sure what else I'll be doing. But, since I am a mom, I expect my kids and their dad have something planned. (It was hinted at a special breakfast but beyond that I'm not sure)

Oh! And I have to be in a concert for my university. Sweat

Most wanted item:
Baby Ghost!
kerryfox

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:12 pm Reply with quote        
I sent my mum a card and gave her a call this year as I am away at school still. Normally we all go out to eat then go and buy plants for the gardens. Some times my sister and I pool ideas and get her all sorts of interesting things.
Nikki

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:44 am Reply with quote        

Happy Mothers Day!

My titi (aunt) is taking my mom back out to Red Lobster today. I wish I could be there when my mom tells my titi that I took her there already. XD Mommy is going to eat good tonight~

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:59 am Reply with quote        
my mom never celebrated mothes day when she was a kid so we never really did.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:21 am Reply with quote        
I'm not planning to do anything special, just try to spend some time with my mom and be nice with her... but nothing overly special.

Kasumi Ocada

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:34 pm Reply with quote        
So far Mother's Day has been crap for me. I guess I should have saw it coming though, I have to finish a lot of projects this weekend and I didn't get to bed until almost 3am this morning. So, I guess it shouldn't surprise me that I didn't get breakfast in bed or anything.

We have no money, either, so I'm not expecting a card or any presents. If I could actually relax and just spend time with my family today it would be the best gift of all.

I can't WAIT until this semester is over. Sad

Most wanted item:
Baby Ghost!
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:47 pm Reply with quote        
I had to go to Alabama all day yesterday for Mother's day. Was fun I guess.. I got to see their new(HUGE) dogs and they also had a fish fry. But the fish left a weird aftertaste. >.>

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Kasumi Ocada

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:08 pm Reply with quote        
I wish I could go out to eat today. There are some awesome Mother's Day buffets around, but they're all quite expensive, and my family has 5 mouths to feed. :/

Most wanted item:
Baby Ghost!
Arikana

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:01 pm Reply with quote        
I'm not doing anything cause my parents are out of the country on vacation right now. :3

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Afanassii

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:22 pm Reply with quote        
I'm going to visit my mother's grave and bring her orchids... because she loves them....

Here's what Afanassii looks like:

Taken; claimed by the great Transcendence.
Transcendence

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:44 pm Reply with quote        
I had a mothers day dinner for my step mom and my nana. It was ok, but my step mom is alway so grumpy.

I am looking for art for my character. I will be willing to pay.

On gaia I am xxtaintedlips - I dont go on there much though.
Kasumi Ocada

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:39 pm Reply with quote        
I reeeally wish my mom would answer her phone... I haven't been able to get ahold of her for the last few days. Sad

Most wanted item:
Baby Ghost!
Vickicat

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:38 pm Reply with quote        
I went with my parents, grandparents, and cousins to Smoky Bones since they were giving out coupons for mothers to eat free. XD So my mom and grandma got free food, which was the main reason we ended up going there. Nothing fancy, but that's okay.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2