Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 199, 200, 201 ... 243, 244, 245  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Let's Go Flower-viewing! {PLEASE READ FIRST POST!}
jmaster876

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:33 am Reply with quote        
(im still here)

"shes been asleep for several hours now. o you know what you chould do go over there and sit down and lay her head on your shoulder and wake her up after you do so" said jay before he tries the smoothie *slurp* "dang thats some good smoothie" said Jay
SasorizaKitty

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:35 am Reply with quote        
She froze. As Muse's eyes met her's through the crowd, she froze. Frey swallowed, and her gaze shifted away. Every inch of her screamed "run!" but her feet were glued to the spot. She bit down on her lip so hard that she tasted blood and that made her move.

The feline woman slipped backwards and moved back into the crowds, pushing and shoving her way through as she headed back towards the outskirts of the festival. No, it was better this way. She didn't need to bother Aay or Muse. She would find another way and return on a day when things were better.

Frey didn't realize that Muse might follow her or relay the fact that he saw her to Aay. She didn't even think about it as she began heading back the way she came. But she was forced to pause beside a stray lotus tree, growing away from the others, and she leaned heavily into the tree, breathing hard. Her scarlet eyes stared down as she struggled to catch her breath, and her ears flattened against her skull.

Drip, drip, drip. Red liquid was dripping onto the ground around her, and as Frey's eyes traveled the path she had just taken, she realized she was making a very easy to follow trail. Her eyes traveled to the hand that she was using to lean against the lotus tree and she stared for a moment at the bloodied handprint left behind.

She had been wounded before...what was so different about this time?

Beautiful artwork by Aaya-Tan! The character Frey Malik belongs to SasorizaKitty.
SilverPhoenyx

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:36 am Reply with quote        
Phoenyx sneezed loudly!
There MUST be a cat nearby.
Cats were the only thing, save for chemicals, that Phoenyx was allergic to.
She looked around to see if she could spot one.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:41 am Reply with quote        
Afanassii laughed. "That's all right. I wouldn't want to disturb her sleep, it was bad enough that I had to move her when she fell asleep on me before I left." He walked over and placed the cup within an arm's reach of her. "There. This should stay cold for several hours. Perhaps she can enjoy it in the morning?" he paused and brushed some stray hair back from her face.

Turning around and looking in the direction of the woman in white, he went on to say, "Jay ... when Miss Transcendence awakens, please send her my way. I have something for her."

Here's what Afanassii looks like:

Taken; claimed by the great Transcendence.
Transcendence

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:43 am Reply with quote        
Tran stirs in her sleep.

She lifts one eyebrow. She is still half a sleep when she whispers "I am sorry Jay I seem to have fallen asleep again!"

I am looking for art for my character. I will be willing to pay.

On gaia I am xxtaintedlips - I dont go on there much though.
Sae

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:43 am Reply with quote        
Her ears flattened down, nose twitching faintly. There was a smell in the air. Copper- The smell of blood. Her chin tilted upward, catching more of the scent as it wafted through the air. Someone was hurt around here, and it made her instincts kick in.

Quickly, the deity's form leapt from the spot she rested at, feathers making a whirlwind behind her. Hooves beat the ground furiously, keeping a fast pace that her body screamed to go.

If one could look into her eyes, they would see a blank look. If they looked closer, however, they would see an armoured fret to the welfare of the person{s} that were injured.

She didn't want this beautiful festival ending because of some dark hearted beings.

Hooves dug into the earth, halting her just a few inches from Frey. Had she not been trained, the Deity would've crashed into the cat-girl.

"You're wounded." She said, voice cold and hard. "Who did it?"

Mizu Hanako is mine!
Aaya-Tan

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:48 am Reply with quote        
Aay felt something in her side. A sharp, very sharp pain. She winced visably, pressing her hand to it, she felt like her legs were suddenly numb, "What the..."

Muse took off like a bullet through the crowd without any warning when Frey disappeared. He began to change slowly, growing and growing and growing in size. He had to be at least four to five feet tall by the time he was halfway through the crowd. He didn't bother weaving, he literally headbutted people in the way, sending some flying, some falling off to the side, the only ones he leapt over were children and elderly.

His nostrils flared as he followed the scent of blood, hunting and hunting and hunting. His eyes dialated as they adjusted to the changing light around him between the lanterns. He spotted Frey, and started over to her. He didn't resemble a lion at all, no, he had the facial structure of a puma, even, while his body was built like that of the tiger, long tail like a whip as it lashed about behind him and he stared at her, Running away will only make her feel worse than if you showed up you know.

As Sae approached, the large beast turned his head over his shoulder and watched her wearily. She seemed to want to help, and the Centaur wasn't necessarily a beast of absolute rage and blood lust. Though he started smelling something else, and his entire upper torso turned right back around. Something was wrong. Dreadfully wrong.

Aay winced slightly, unable to follow after her cat as he took off. Her eyes widened as he suddenly began to change, and she could see him through the crowd as he grew, "W-wha.. When di-- How di--..."

She hissed suddenly, gripping onto her side and trying to rub some feeling back into her legs. They felt ice cold, and then that slow pain began to grow, it was inching slowly higher, that 'just about to charlie horse' pain traveled up from her ankle, to her knee, to her thigh. Her entire lower torso felt like it was in a knot and it wasn't pleasent in the least, "M-My medicines... Where..." she dug through her satchel, finally removing her hand from her side, though she stopped when she saw something on her palm.

It was stained red. Her eyes widened, and she lowered her gaze to her side. The entire right side of her once white kimono now blotched pure red, "W-What's... G-Going on," she felt it slowly, a burning sensation, then pain. It was getting harder to breathe. Her body was weak, it couldn't tolerate much pain, much less a lot of blood loss. She grimaced visably, unable to even dig through her satchel for her healing herbs and powders.

(GAH. LONG POST IS LONG.)

Want a piece of your own? Hit me up!
I've claimed LOL UR FACE. <3
.:Wishing on a Star:.
I have claimed Fuu Sho. He is my Sexy Leader Lover. No touchy.
Aay is : Still semi-hiatus'd due to life sucking so hard.
I don't pvp, so don't bother challenging.
jmaster876

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:53 am Reply with quote        
"tran its ok but i think nassii want to see you he came back and he told me to send you his way but he didnt tell me where he was going exactly so you should probably look around" said jay with a smile on his face "tran i must take my leave for now ill be back here tomorrow will i see you then?"
Transcendence

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:54 am Reply with quote        
"I think you will Jay. I hope you sleep well. I am sorry I have been sleeping so long. OH SO HE HAS RETURNED!"

((I have a bad upset stomach >.<}}

SasorizaKitty

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:56 am Reply with quote        
Frey's ears flattened as she looked up at the centaur. Her reaction was a cold, harsh one. "Leave me be!" She snapped towards the strange creature. A wounded cat would fight, after all. It wasn't Sae's fault. It was simply how Frey was. Well, usually...

She knew this large, cougar-like feline that approached was Muse and she exhaled slowly as she looked to Muse. She understood him and her ears pricked, then flattened once more. "Go see to her...I shouldn't have come at all. I don't know why I did...I guess I panicked. It makes no sense..." She was partly talking to herself.

Frey could feel her knees growing weak, but she was strong and she wouldn't fall. Not yet. Not while Maverick...her eyes looked to Muse and her brow furrowed, uncertain once more. Frey was stuck. She didn't know what to do.

Her eyes closed briefly and she remembered another time in her past where the situation had been similar. Where the panic had set in and she found herself unable to make the correct choice. She had swore to learn from that distant mistake! Yet...here she was, unable to move, unable to decide.

Beautiful artwork by Aaya-Tan! The character Frey Malik belongs to SasorizaKitty.
jmaster876

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:57 am Reply with quote        
"ok ill talk to you tommorow then" said Jay as he looked around for nassii while packing his things up for the night "dangit i dont see where he wandered off too sorry tran"
Transcendence

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:59 am Reply with quote        
Tran spied a cup within her arms reach. Her eye brow raised in curiosity. What could that be?
She picked it up and sniffed it. oh....it smells good.

"Jay must have put it here or maybe Nassii."

Tran smiled, but decided to ask before trying it.

Sae

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:03 am Reply with quote        
The feline had a right to be wary of her. Afterall, she wasn't the most harmless thing here. Emerald eyes snapped to the cat-girl, growing even more cold at the tone.

"You tell me to leave you be, yet I see a stray kitten looking to die a fool's end." Her tone was now laced with a stinging venom, almost sounding disgusted. "If you choose to die as a weakling, and not as a noble soul, then so be it. But I will not let you condemn another life for this stupidity."

Her words, while rather biting, didin't hold any anger. If one strained hard enough to hear, they would notice the slight despair in them.

Eyes shifting to the animal in the midst, the deity waved her hand, forming a swirl of feathers. "Great beast, I ask a favour of you. Can you bring this woman to your master?" How she even knew about Aay was anyone's guess. The fact was that it was rather creepy she did.

Mizu Hanako is mine!
jmaster876

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:03 am Reply with quote        
"oh yeah" said jAy "one more thing"he said while turning around to look at tran "nassii left that for you as a gift, anyway i really should go now so you have a good night Tran" said Jay as he waved goodbye
Transcendence

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:06 am Reply with quote        
"Good night Jay"

Tran waved smiling happily.
"Hmm...now where could Nassii Be?"

Taking her strange fuity drink with her Tran starts to look for Jay. The drink was really cold in her hand. Where could he be? A thought struck her. Maybe he was with another girl. The idea made her sad, but there wasnt anything she could do about it. She didnt have any claim over him.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 199, 200, 201 ... 243, 244, 245  Next