Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 198, 199, 200 ... 243, 244, 245  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Let's Go Flower-viewing! {PLEASE READ FIRST POST!}
Afanassii

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:59 pm Reply with quote        
Lord Afanassii Abez'iana had made a great impression on the matron of his family, he had shown just the right amount of humility and respect - not so much that he appeared to be a lowly worm and not too little so he would seem well overconfident for a man in his family.

Instead of either of those extremes, he presented himself to his grandmother like the son of a goddess. He approached her with naught but love and adoration in his heart and the fear of god in his mind. She was so pleased with how well he showed his place before her that she bestowed a gift upon him.

Gifts from the matron were never mere baubles. They usually were something of magical power or great importance. This one, however, was merely something of great monetary value and money was nigh expendable at the Abez'iana estate. Still, he had done it correctly and obtained the matron's full permission before returning to Midorea with his plan in mind.

He also made a great deal of rushing about at home to gather a slew of unnecesssary items, but he wanted more than anything to introduce his new friends to new things and so...

Back he came to Midorea, this time making one of his famous dramatic entrances in a far less dramatic way. He still floated down from halfway in mid-air, but he made certain that there was no audience to witness it. His hands were holding two cups, wet with condensation and his sidepack nearly overflowed.

"Now, where are my dear friends?" He wondered aloud before setting out to find them.

Here's what Afanassii looks like:

Taken; claimed by the great Transcendence.
Afanassii

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:05 pm Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:
((I've updated to page 140 (yes, yes, I know...) and hope to update to page 150 by the end of tonight. I'd do more, but it's already midnight.))
(too bad this can't be automated for you)

Aaya-Tan

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:45 pm Reply with quote        
(Finally finished the lineart for a commission. Time to goof off whoo!)

Aay was back and nibbling on a few peppermint candies, having a candy cane in her mouth, she had the rest stored away in her satchel. This time around, she wore her hair down, it literally cascading to her lower back in white, slightly curly curtains, and her bangs hung down in a slight arch, parted in front of her eyes. The red locks did little to hide those bi-colored eyes as she fixed her slightly larger glasses now. She left her small specks at home for fear of breaking them this time around.

Not only that, she had even changed her kimono! It was pure white with red trim along the obi, sleeves, and other hemlines. It fell off of both of her shoulders, revealing slightly marred skin. Her back had a few scars on them, rather small, but you had to look for them pretty hard to see them. Most where her own mistakes in the laboratory, so she showed them off most of the time.

Muse, even, for once, got a little dressed up, too. He had his special silver studded collar on with a silver bell dangling from the middle bar, tinkling as he bounced and pounced behind her. Julian stayed at home that night, though she did have a jar in her satchel. She was hoping that she would be able to go to that single firefly place with Sho once he showed up. She found her usual tree and made her way toward it, placing a blanket on the earth before sitting between the roots. It was then she noticed that the area around her began to stir to life, small golden baubles danced around the tree, and she smiled.

"Guess I found it on my own. I'll pretend to act surprised for him, eh, Muse?"

Muse just meowed softly and swatted at one or two of the fireflies as they flew in close.

Want a piece of your own? Hit me up!
I've claimed LOL UR FACE. <3
.:Wishing on a Star:.
I have claimed Fuu Sho. He is my Sexy Leader Lover. No touchy.
Aay is : Still semi-hiatus'd due to life sucking so hard.
I don't pvp, so don't bother challenging.
Afanassii

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:55 pm Reply with quote        
While Nassii wandered in search of his companions he happened upon the lady in white. At first he only glanced over her but then had a touble-take. "Is she a prostitute?!" he thought to himself, knowing that in most worlds, the farther a kimono hung from a lady's neck, the more 'promiscuous' she was.

He blushed but hesitated as to whether to speak to her. He moved from one foot to the other while he thought about this dilemma, his friends' drinks freezing in his hands.

jmaster876

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:56 pm Reply with quote        
"There you are nassii weve been trying to find you by tracing in you magic but tran fell asleep under the tree over there" said Jay "how was your trip home did you have fun?" Jay said as he was getting up from the ground with lotus feather (magic tracker) in hand
SilverPhoenyx

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:03 am Reply with quote        
Phoenyx was so tired after being out and about all day long.
She saw a few nice people, but never had a chance to talk to anyone.. save for a few vendors. Maybe people were afraid of her wings.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:05 am Reply with quote        
Aay felt eyes on her, and she lifted her gaze upward to meet Nassii's for a split second. Red and teal iris could possibly burrow into the very depths of the human soul, but, he wasn't human, now, was he?

Regardless, she turned her attention away shortly after offering a very small smile. Instead she took her small cat toy from her satchel and began teasing Muse with it. It was something to do to kill the boredom. She laughed a little at him, "Muse, shall I sing for you tonight?"

Muse leaped and pounced after the feather toy, bell going mad from each time he thumped a paw down trying to capture it. Though when he heard the offer of music, he instantly stopped and spun around to face her, ears perked forward.

"I'll take that as a yes!" she chuckled a bit, then took a breath as her eyes closed. Her lips parted, and what came forth was the very reason why she had been hired on at the Den Lounge.

Her voice was smooth, and held a perfectly long tone. The vibratto was similar to that of the easy listening you would hear while drinking a cup of coffee, or perhaps a high class alcoholic drink. The words she sang really held no meaning to anyone who hadn't come from her homeland, and even then, it took a very well versed being to be able to understand it. Her eyes remained closed as her hand rose and lightly dusted over the locked hanging down atop her kimono.

No, she was far from a prostitute. She just preferred the geisha's kimono for this sort of thing.

Afanassii

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:08 am Reply with quote        
Nassii was somewhat grateful for the distraction from the lady in white, though his curiosity did compel him still to investigate farther.

"Well hallo, Jay!" Nassii responded with a smile. "I bring you gifts." he held out a plastic cup towards Jay. "These are berry smoothies I brought from ... back home."

He stole a glance over at the strange lady again before looking back to Jay. "How long has our friend Transcendence been sleeping?"

SasorizaKitty

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:08 am Reply with quote        
((I am feeling sluggish, so posts may be less than par. Sorry in advance for the possible suckiness.))

Frey stumbled into the scene, moving into the festival in a rather different way than she usually did. Maverick, for one, was not with her: she walked alone. This was very odd for her, for she hardly ever walked alone. But she was also holding her side tightly with one hand and was limping slightly.

She was looking for Aay, and she knew she was here somewhere. But her sense of empathy with Aay wasn't that keen yet. She needed directions. Silently, she called for her friend. Aay? Where are you Aay? And she waited for an answer, not knowing what else to do.

The tanned woman stood on the outskirts of the festival, not wanting to enter into the crowds. Her cat-like ears were folded backwards and her tail was motionless behind her when it usually always moved. There was a sense of something being off in her posture, though her cloak hid her form rather well. Frey could only hope Aay would hear her cry.

Beautiful artwork by Aaya-Tan! The character Frey Malik belongs to SasorizaKitty.
SilverPhoenyx

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:11 am Reply with quote        
Phoenyx strolled along the path looking at the people gathered in little groups. She was weary at the lack of activity. Up and down the hill, there were still vendors, however, of all kinds. Phoenyx found herself wanting jasmine tea.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:15 am Reply with quote        
Aay heard the whispers, tilting her head to the side, her voice continued the gentle melody, serenading her cat whom actually was standing on his hind legs and swaying, front paws stretching out and moving.

Yes, Muse could dance, and he loved to dance to Aay's voice. She chuckled a bit mid song before finally responding to Frey, Over here.. Follow the sound of the music. Look for Father Lotus.

Her eyes remained closed as her head tilted a little to the side, one shoulder rose a little as she really got into the music. She was actually performing for her cat whom was still twirling and dancing happily. His tail swayed and his ears twitched, hind paws stumbling across the sweet smelling earth as his forepaws curled at his chest, then stretched out in front of him as he turned and swayed his entire body.

Aay was in a very good mood. The fireflies kept causing her to glow somewhat, especially when they would land on her or near her, the soft yellow hue illuminating each white strand of hair on her head, making it literally shimmer.

Afanassii

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:20 am Reply with quote        
(Jay... you still around?)

SasorizaKitty

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:21 am Reply with quote        
Frey's ears pricked forward and she listened carefully. Yes, there was the sound of music, coming from nearby. She slowly and carefully began picking her way through the crowd. It wasn't nearly as easy without Maverick there to clear the way.

She hesitated, however, when she finally caught sight of Aay. Frey was still a good distance away, half-hidden by the crowd. She had felt that the other woman was feeling happy tonight, but it really drove the fact home to see her smiling and playing music for Muse. And Muse was there, on his hind legs, and dancing. They looked happy together.

Frey took a step backwards, rethinking her plan. No, it was better to let them have their peace. She didn't want to bother them with her problems. There had to be another way...Her ears folded backwards again and she chewed on her bottom lip. Never in her life had she had to choose something like this. Choose between herself and another? No, it had always just been her.

She lifted her hand to brush aside the white hair that fell in front of her eyes, smearing bright red across her forhead and staining her hair. Scowling, she pulled her hand back inside her cloak and wrapped it further around her, taking a few more steps backwards, her mind still not made up.

Beautiful artwork by Aaya-Tan! The character Frey Malik belongs to SasorizaKitty.
SilverPhoenyx

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:24 am Reply with quote        
Phoenyx walked up to a nice old lady who was selling cups of tea.
She paid for a steaming cup with a few crystals and sat down to enjoy its sweetness. Jasmine tea always tasted so good after a long day.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:26 am Reply with quote        
Aay laughed a little as Muse finally dropped on all fours, but stopped at his expression. He was alert, like something was terribly wrong. Her brow knit slightly, frowning somewhat she leaned forward a bit, holding her kimono up she pulled up the sleeves just a small bit, trying to see what he saw.

He stared straight at Frey, right into her eyes. Deep blue literally pierced through the feline female's own irises as he stared her down. He waited for her to make the move. If she ran, he would run after her. If she came forward, he would get the first aid kit.

Otherwise, he stayed still as a statue, just staring.

"Muse, what is it?" Aay asked quietly, stroking his fur, only to find his entire body tense. What was he staring at so intently? Would he change? She frowned somewhat as she tried to see what he did. Her larger glasses weren't as powerful as her smaller specks, so she couldn't see Frey in the darkness of the shadows. Instead, she tilted her head slightly to the side, and sat back on her legs, "Muse.. You're scaring me, what is it?"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 198, 199, 200 ... 243, 244, 245  Next