Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 186, 187, 188 ... 243, 244, 245  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Let's Go Flower-viewing! {PLEASE READ FIRST POST!}
Ryo

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:07 am Reply with quote        
    Ryo finally decided to just give it to the guard.
    He walked over, but found the guard busy.
    he glanced at Mizu, who was sullen, and Ryo began to pity her.
    He walked over and placed the stone in her hand.

Gwendylne spoils me.
Mess with her, and you will pay!
ILY GWEN.
SilverPhoenyx

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:14 am Reply with quote        
Phoenyx found a vendor and purchased a bowl of noodles.
She gave the friendly little man a few extra crystals for his kindness, for he took a few minutes to fill her in on what she had missed over the past couple of days.

Phoenyx sat at one of the tables that was erected for customers and sipped at the hot broth eagerly. The soup calmed her stomach and eased her nerves as she continued to eat.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:15 am Reply with quote        
"Mooncakes do sound good, if it's not to much trouble, then yes, please!" Benimaru smiled warmly at Kasumi and looked around. "Oh, hey, Kasumi-chan, while your getting the moon cakes, I'll get us tea, what kind would you like?"
Ryo

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:16 am Reply with quote        
    The pebble glowed instantly as it touched her bluish skin. Her features immediately lightened up. It was as if, she had a burst of renewed energy.
    "Thank You" was all she said, before she disappeared into a burst of water.

Gwendylne spoils me.
ILY GWEN.
SilverPhoenyx

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:17 am Reply with quote        
Phoenyx saw others purchasing food and beverage at nearby stands and wondered about them. She had spent most of her days alone. Now, after not being able to account for the past two days, she wanted to have a chance to converse with some of the festival goers.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:19 am Reply with quote        
    Ryo sat aweyed, as he watched the burst of water trickled down the hill.
    He yawned slightly.
    "Time to go home." he announced to no one in particular.
    He made his way to the festival, and nodded to a woman, chowing on a bowl of noodles.

Gwendylne spoils me.
ILY GWEN.
SilverPhoenyx

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:22 am Reply with quote        
Phoenyx had her mouth full when someone strolled by her with a sense of purpose. They nodded while on their way, yet with her mouth full of noodles, all Phoenyx could do was wave softly.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:24 am Reply with quote        
"Oh? Any kind is Ok... I like most teas." She approached the cake vendor and bought two. She was going to buy more until she noticed a new stand selling berry compote over sweet dumplings. "Oooh!" she said aloud, the smell was intoxicating.

She chanced buying two servings, hoping that Benimaru might be as interested as she was. Walking over with the bowls and the bag of moon cakes, she smiled and patiently waited for Benimaru to finish with the tea and then asked him, "Do you like berries?"

Most wanted item:
Baby Ghost!
Ryo

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:25 am Reply with quote        
    Ryo waved back at the girl, as she ate her noodles.
    "She seems nice." he thought to himself.
    He made his way back to his house, and then retired into his room for the day.
    He thought of everything he did that day, and he went to sleep with a smile on his face.

Gwendylne spoils me.
ILY GWEN.
Benimaru

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:35 am Reply with quote        
"Wow, that smells delicious!" exclaimed Benimaru as he approached Kasumi, "I sure do, do you like jasmine tea?" Benimaru looked about for a place to sit and spied an unused booth standing well off of the main traffic area. "Why don't we sit there," he said, indicating the booth as best he could with his hands full.
Kasumi Ocada

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:44 am Reply with quote        
"Yes! Jasmine is delicious." She followed him over to the booth and took a seat, gently blowing on the tea she held. After handing Benimaru the rest of his food she fidgeted with her fingers a bit before taking a bite from her moon cake.

Most wanted item:
Baby Ghost!
Ananassa

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:54 am Reply with quote        
Username: Ananasa
Character Name: Ananasa Coloara
Sex: female
Clan: neutral....
Bio: The 2nd daughter born into a rather wealthy family, she was primed at an early age to be the perfect bride. She was taught a basic education and eventually moved into formal hostess training.
After her coming of age ceremony, Ananasa decided to see the world for a year's time before returning home and possibly seeing the matchmaker, becomming a bride and fulfilling the wishes of her parents
Image/Description: I'll probably draw her eventually but for now a description of her appearance. She carries a bushy-tailed squirrel around with her. He is quite docile and usually rests on her shoulders. She is a shorter woman of dark skin and black hair. She always dresses elegantly.
Other: Notes on personality: Ana's vice is arrogance and narcisism. She is very proud and confident of her looks and can be quite rude to women who aren't as well endowed, since she feels they should stay out of her way. It can't be said that she is too nice of a person. Though she is selfish, it also can't be said that she is evil as well.

*please don't hold my character's actions against me. The player is a lot nicer than the character!*
Benimaru

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:06 am Reply with quote        
"So, how is it?" asked Benimaru, taking a sip of tea. The unused booth overlooked the main walking path that ran the length of the festival, This is a good vantage point... Benimaru noted to himself, From here, we'd be able to notice anybody as important-looking as a clan leader, I'd bet, and because of the booth wall at our backs, the sounds of conversation get amplified, perfect for eavesdropping.... He took a bite of his mooncake and savored the taste, "These are really good, thanks for introducing me to them, how's your tea?"
Kasumi Ocada

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:13 am Reply with quote        
She had been sipping quietly until he asked her. "Its very nice. Drinking tea is such a calm way to start the day..." She listened to the birds chirping around them. For some reason, the area wasn't very populated at the moment. "Its nice to be able to hear the birds.." she said quietly.

"But.." she looked over at her companion. "I was hoping I could learn a bit more about you, Benimaru-san."

Most wanted item:
Baby Ghost!
Ananassa

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:30 am Reply with quote        
Ana was dressed in a fine gown, with a long sash wrapped about her shoulders, the ends of which trailed on the ground. She took tiny steps and looked all about her, taking in the sights of the festival.

She paid no mind to the random passers by at the moment, her attention was on things she considedered above the commoners around her. Of course, eventually she might come to have some interest in the festival attendees, but at the moment she wanted only to think of herself - as usual.

After taking in the entire festival grounds, she managed to buy some tea, flowers and a strange-looking cake before settling down on a knit blanket she had spread across the grass under a fading lotus tree.

(lotus TREE?)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 186, 187, 188 ... 243, 244, 245  Next