Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Yanei`s spot - mebbe freebie artses?

Green + pink...
= epic win!
88%
 88%  [ 24 ]
= epic phail!
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 27

Yaneci DeNovi

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:11 pm Reply with quote        
*staggers in and flumps on a couch* I'm not fond of yellow most time. *closes eyes and dozes*

ava art by Raezarin // pixel art by heyy13
heyy13

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:05 am Reply with quote        
You are silly! Yellow is awsome! Infact yellow is so awsome that the most awsome deciple of the awsome, who is awsome, is clothed in awsome robes of the most awsome shade of bright yellow.

So you know it must be good. ;D

Anyone on? I wanna chat, and i'm hyper and i wanna chat, come chat with me! Yes or yes? Yes? Happy

By Kaishi who is just the love. Seriously. <3
Aaya-Tan

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:31 pm Reply with quote        
I BEZ HUR. *pounces on Hey*

And Yellow isn't exactly my favorite color, seeing as not too many other colors go with it, I'm more into the gold hues, though, but does that count more as an orange?

White / Black and yellow are some of my favorite color combinations, but not my absolute favorite.

My all time fave is a darker brown, probably caramel, a little lighter than the Earth Deity skin with a sky blue for markings or tattoos possibly if it's a skin color. Otherwise, dark browns and light blues are awesome.

If / when I ever have kids, that's going to be my color scheme for most of the baby stuff. I don't care if I have a boy OR a girl, blue is a unisex color.

If they had it with GREEN, omg I'd die. I'd be happy. And I'd die. And my husband would be a single parent over a color, but if I married him, he'd totally be able to revive me.

*Shot*

Anyway.

HAI I AM AAYA AND I LIKE TUW DRAH.

Did my sig pic last night. WHICH REMINDS ME. Need to post it on my art sites and do some shameless plugging for Midorea.

Want a piece of your own? Hit me up!
I've claimed LOL UR FACE. <3
.:Wishing on a Star:.
I have claimed Fuu Sho. He is my Sexy Leader Lover. No touchy.
Aay is : Still semi-hiatus'd due to life sucking so hard.
I don't pvp, so don't bother challenging.
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:43 pm Reply with quote        
Hello my peoplez! =D

How are you all?

I'm happy, my computer's actually working!

::Shop::
Yaneci DeNovi

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:31 pm Reply with quote        
work eated me today.. *is ded*

*wanders off to forage for foodz*

heyy13

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:33 am Reply with quote        
@ *noms on yane* I am hungry!

@ Aya ~ HELLO! You should have gotten on hours earlier you silly!

I care not for baby colours! Babies are evil! EEEEVVVIIILLL! Toddlers however are awsome. They're good once they get out of the baby stage. I just have names i like.

I get to denote first names for all my kids i've decided, if i'm carying the fucking thing for 9 months and pushin' it out then i can fucking name it. >: (

Some awsome names: Alexander, Kolya (shortened version of Nikolae), Khaleel. *laughs* All boys names. xD;; I'm not so good with girls names.

I've never been all that much of a brown person, and i prefer silver to gold. But caramel and light blue sounds like an interesting combernation. *taps chin*

I'm bored... kinda... sorta... maybe... i dunno. Happy

*twitches and runs around in circles*

By Kaishi who is just the love. Seriously. <3
Kitty

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:31 am Reply with quote        

Does I look pretteh? 8D

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:25 pm Reply with quote        
yush you does look prettyful.

Heyy I have an easy time with girl name and suck at boy names. If Jada had been a boy she woulda been Cassius Zev. Cassius, well I was into some play about ancient Rome when I was preggers. And Zev is wolf in Hebrew.

*shrieks and runs off* j00 is always eattin me! *pokes with a stick* Jab

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5