Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Hiroku

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:08 pm Reply with quote        
*falls over*

How do you get your second wing oh aye? >_>

I mean We can and I am sure at points all have it. . . but its not always physical. It can very well be emotional.

I am sure you all ( or maybe just one or two of you ) have seen my little threads of complaining with what I make sound like my terrible life. . . well. . . thats just life. It sucks. For most everyone.

But I have been a little down. . . not really for many reasons other then reaching my limits then pushing past them I am now basically back to my old self. . . or at least what you might see as me. . . .

Kinda realize that I was unreasonably energetic and laughing. . . XD

So How do you go through your second wind?

Embrace the depression
sychobunny

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:27 pm Reply with quote        
o.O I have no idea. I just cycle in and out, and get what I can done. :S
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:12 pm Reply with quote        
If I get what you're saying, I have three stages:

Numbness. I can't bring myself to feel or want anything, and pull myself away from others.

Self-realization. I realize what the problem is, become very depressed over it, and... eventually... fix it.

Aftermath. I fixed the problem and become very happy, remaining fairly content until it starts all over again.

I guess you could say I pull myself through all of my problems. I take a lot of time to evaluate myself and my life, so once I hit a bump in the road I block everything out in order to protect myself. Once I get to the core of the problem, I get upset over it but bring myself to fix it, and get happier in the end. The people around me kind of forget about my existance or worry about me throughout this.

Hiroku

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:59 pm Reply with quote        
Haha yeah thats kinda the idea of it Chu. . . everyone is different.

>_> Mine are very odd. . . >_>

Embrace the depression
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:08 pm Reply with quote        
Sorry if I missed your point. ^^; After today's adventures, my brain is kind of fried.

xP You just contradicted yourself in my eyes though. You said that everyone is different but then called yourself odd; if we're all different, who's to say that I'm not odd? Or some other person?

Hiroku

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:29 am Reply with quote        
Yes but everyone being different means that they are not the same. . . doesn't mean they are odd. . . Odd is something that people consider odd. . . or different. . . but in a negative way of sorts.

Embrace the depression
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:54 am Reply with quote        
But how do you know that others consider you odd, and do not in fact consider you normal, like I do?

Hiroku

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:59 am Reply with quote        
How dare you say such foul words. . .

*is tempted to mod power your post to censor it*

And obviously you no know me that well XD

Embrace the depression
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:11 am Reply with quote        
o__o Just try me, dude. It takes a LOT for me to consider someone odd.

D; I have gas.

Hiroku

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:39 am Reply with quote        
Try you? >_> you are not a sample. . . not a pair of shoes to try on. . . Not gonna see how you fit?

But anyways. . . now I am off to work. . . *sigh*

Embrace the depression
Merelia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:37 am Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:
o__o Just try me, dude. It takes a LOT for me to consider someone odd.

D; I have gas.

Gas is evil. D<

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:26 am Reply with quote        
I have a lot of emotions that I repress and I laugh off a lot of things. Honestly, it takes a long time for me to heal over most things. I will act like I am fine, because it makes life easier. But insides, I hurt so badly that it eats at me. Tears me from the inside out, and I feel like something is eatting at me.
But every once and a while it just pushes right on thru and I act like I didnt even have anything bad happen that day.

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
Jarl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:54 am Reply with quote        
I once had this friend with.. issues, let's say that. We both lived in a suburb of Denmark's capitol, which was a great way to grow up, but he had had problems all through his life. His dad died when he was just a few months old in a car crash and his mom soon became somewhat alcoholic and, while not abusive, just absent, mentally. He was a great guy, I mean, we hung out a lot, especially as kids, and I helped him with school work and the like. He got a step-dad when he was 13 I think, and he never quite accepted him. Peter, the step-father, worked as a security guard for some big company and would sleep almost all day, so when he moved in my friend wasn't really allowed to bring friends home after school anymore. That pissed him off quite a bit and, I think, pushed him somewhat over the edge. I remember this one incident, about 1½ years before I moved away. We were in school and having, I dunno, arts and crafts thing. It was a major project thing for the entire school, doing arts and crafts and making... something. It never was quite clear. Anyway, my friend, we'll call him O, began bickering with this other friend of mine, A. A was not a native Dane, but a really smart kid and integrated like whoa. O and A began discussing something about their crafts, if clay could withstand something or other, I don't recall exactly. It soon evolved into a regular shouting match. Our teacher was away and we weren't a lot of people present so no one really bothered trying to calm them down. It wasn't until O slugged A in the face so A fell to the floor that we stood up and tried to calm O down. But when O got mad it was bad, real bad. He pounced on A and started beating up his face while pinning him down. We tried to pull him off, me and another guy there, but by god if he didn't bite the other guy's hand and punched me in the stomach. Things were getting chaotic with girls screaming, O continuously punching A's face which was by now bleeding severely and my gasping for breath. Luckily my teacher returned at that time. She grabbed O's body and litterally tossed him off A. I recovered enough to help her, but O was just in a rage by now. He almost flew on top of my teacher and, with her bowing down over A's body at that time, kneed her in the face. It was as taken out of a Tekken game. My teacher lost her conciousness and O turned on me. I was trying to calm him down and shit, y'know, talking to him with my calmest voice (which was pretty much shaking with fear by now), saying stuff like "calm down, man, it's alright" and "you're just gonna get in more trouble", and luckily I managed to calm him down before he hurt anyone else. Soon some more teachers arrived, apparently one of the girls had run for help. I'm not sure what happened with O after that, but I think his mom got scared and said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near I saw the licence plate said Fresh and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought, nah, forget it, yo home to bel-air!
Merelia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:12 am Reply with quote        
Whoa. O_O Your friend O had some anger management issues much? And this was over a quarrel of crafts? XD I can only imagine if it were over a discussion of whether the lunch food was tastier the day prior or not.

Bel-air is the place to be for all the rebel kids.